Special Judge CBI, Assam Recruitment For Night Chowkidar
Special Judge CBI, Assam Recruitment -Applications in Standard Form, as published in Part-IX of Assam Gazette are invited from the citizens as defined under Article 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India for filling up the following vacant post in the Office of the Special Judge CBI, Assam, Additional Court No. 2, Chandrmari, Guwahati-3.
Special Judge CBI, Assam Recruitment Post Details:
Name of the Post: Night Chowkidar
Number of Posts: 01
Scale of Pay: PB-1- Rs. 12.000-37,500/- + G.P. Rs. 3,900/-
Age: As per govt rule.
Qualification: Minimum Class VIII standard and those who have passed HSLC or above shall be Ineligible to apply.
Special Judge CBI, Assam Recruitment Important Points:
- The application will have to be submitted in Standard Form alongwith self attested copies of relevant Academic Testimonials including birth certificate in support of age etc,
- 3 (three) copies of recent passport size colour photographs should be enclosed with the
- Candidates shall have to enclose one Self-addressed, requisite stamped envelope with the aeration form.
- Last date of receipt of application is 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in News-paper as well as in the Kamrup (M) District Judiciary website: kamrupjudiciary.gov.in
- The Selection process will comprise of Interview/Viva-Voce.
- Place and date of the interview will be notified later on No TA/DA will be paid for the
- Canvassing directly or Indirectly will lead the candidate for disqualification.
- Incomplete/defective applications will be rejected without any Intimation.
- Concealing of educational qualification, age, date of birth, etc will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate, even if the provisionally selected, without any intimation.
- Application Form: http://assamjobalerts.com/standard-form
- Address: Office of the Special Judge CBI, Assam, Additional Court No. 2, Chandrmari, Guwahati-3.