RMSA Vocational IT Teacher Recruitment Under Nations Skill Qualification
RMSA Vocational IT Teacher Recruitment Under Nations Skill Qualification– An interview in the State Mission Office of Rastriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA) Assam is to be conducted for the position of “Vocational Teacher (IT)” under NSQF Nations Skill Qualification Framework, Assam.
RMSA Vocational IT Teacher Recruitment Under Nations Skill Qualification Post Details:
Name of the Post: Vocational Teacher (IT)
Number of Post: 01
Place of Posting: Cachar district
- 60% in BCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science/B.Sc.(IT) from recognized University OR 3 yrs Diploma in Computer Science/Engineering or IT/ITeS OR DOEAAC level(With 60% marks).
Experience: 1 year experience
Minimum Competencies: Effective communication skills (oral & written) and computer proficiency.
Age Limit: Below 45 years.
Salary: Rupees 20,000/- per month.
Place of Interview: State Mission Office RMSA, Assam;Kahilipara, Guwahati.
Place of Posting: Cachar District
Date & Time of Interview: 07-05-2018 from 10.30 AM onwards
- Candidates arriving past the stipulated time will not be considered.
- On the interview day, the candidate will have to bring one copy of tilled Application form; all original mark sheets (HSLC onwards) with self attested photo copies of all documents.
- A written test, Computer proficiency test and personal interview will be conduced for the candidates.
- NSQF Assam will create a pool of the candidates, who are in the merit list from this interview, for future references.
- The Applying person must be one who has flair and dedication to work in a Mission Mode situation.
- The interested candidates can get detailed information regarding the educational Qualifications, work experience etc, RMSA Assam website: www.rmsaassam.in.
RMSA Vocational IT Teacher Recruitment Under Nations Skill Qualification Important Dates and Times:
- Date of Walk In Interview: 07-05-2018 from 10.30 AM onwards
- Official Notification: http://www.rmsaassam.in/pdf/Walk-in-Interview-IT.pdf
- Official Website: http://www.rmsaassam.in