Dibrugarh University B. Ed. Course Admission 2018 Notification
Dibrugarh University B. Ed. Course Admission 2018 – Online application are invited from eligible candidates for appearing in the Common Entrance Test (B.Ed. CET) 2018 for admission to the B.Ed. Programme under Dibrugarh University scheduled to be held on 24.06.2018 (Sunday).
Dibrugarh University B. Ed. Course Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Candidate with at least 50% marks (in Aggregate) either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities; OR Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology of Dibrugarh University, or any other University recognized by Dibrugarh University with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme
A candidate securing 50% marks or more in the Honours / Major subject but less than 50 % in aggregate in all the courses / papers of the Bachelor’s degree will not be eligible for admission to B.Ed. programme, as the requirement is 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Candidate must clear the B.Ed. Common Entrance Test conducted by the University for that academic session.
Reservation For B. Ed. Course 2018
There will be statutory reservation under various categories as follows:
- SC – 7%
- ST (P) – 10%
- ST (H) – 5%
- OBC/MOBC – 15%
- PWD – 3% (candidates who are very negligibly disabled by visual deficiency and the like, shall not be eligible for consideration under this reserved category)
Relaxation of marks upto 5% in the qualifying examinations may be granted to the following candidates:
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD categories,
- Teacher candidates with minimum of five years teaching experience in a school recognized up to 10th standard by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam.
- A candidate can avail the benefit of relaxation of marks only in any one of the above categories.
Dibrugarh University B. Ed. Course Admission 2018 How To Apply:
Application Procedure for the B.Ed. CET 2018
- Online Registration for submission of Application Form will begin from 07.05.2018. Application for B.Ed. CET 2018 is through online mode only. No other means of application is accepted. The last date for submission of application is 10.06.2018 (till 5.00 P.M.)
- For submission of the Online Application Form, intending candidates are advised to follow the following instructions:
- The candidate shall be required to register in the portal www.dibru.online by entering Full Name, Username, Password and a Mobile Number to login. The candidate will get an “Activation Code” in the Mobile Number which is to be entered for Activation.
- After Activation, the candidates shall be required to log in with his/ her user name and password and shall be required to fill up the Online Application Form with correct and appropriate information.
- The applicants shall be required to pay the B.Ed. CET Fee of Rs. 700/- only through the online payment gateway by using Debit (ATM) Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking during the submission of form. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
- The applicants can save and review the information entered before submission, which can be edited on subsequent login. However, after Submission, editing of information shall not be possible.
- On submission of the Online Application Form by an applicant, an Admit Card with a Unique Number shall be generated against each successful submission of the Application. The Candidates shall have to take a print out of the Admit Card and bring to the Examination Hall on the Date of the Test for verification.
- The Submission of Online Application Forms shall be automatically closed after the last date
- There shall be no alternative procedure for Application for applying to the B.Ed. CET 2018 and the University shall not receive the Application except the procedure mentioned at (2) above.
Dibrugarh University B. Ed. Course Admission 2018 Important Dates and Links:
- Online Application portal activates on : 07.05.2018
- Last Date for Submission of the online Application : 10.06.2018
- Date of the B.Ed. CET, 2018 : 24.06.2018
- Date for Declaration of the Result : by 10.07.2018
- Official Notification: https://www.dibru.ac.in/Notification_B.Ed._CET_2018.pdf
- Official Website: https://www.dibru.ac.in/
- Apply Online: https://dibru.online/bed_cet/