Current Affairs Assam, North East, India – 30 April 2018
30 April 2018
ASSAM, NORTHEAST CURRENT AFFAIRS
- The Assam government has to start online modes of payment of various fees and taxes at the district transport offices in the State and the transport department will soon sign an agreement with SBI epay and NIC for the online payment gateway.
- Arunachal Pradesh State Board for Wildlife has approved the proposal for a Plan for Conservation of Red Panda
INDIA, INTERNATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Sanjeev Nautiyal has been appointed CEO of SBI Life
- NITI Aayog to collaborat with ITC Ltd in the area of agriculture and allied sectors with an objective to strengthen farming systems
- The World Day for Safety and Health at Work is observed on 28th April to promote safe, healthy and decent work. The theme for 2018 is Occupational safety health (OSH) vulnerability of young workers.
- Paytm online payment service company introduces ‘Tap Card’ offline payments solution for the non-internet customers
- HDFC Bank has launched IRA 2.0, the second version of its interactive humanoid at the Koramangala branch in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Rajiv Kumar Nagpal appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Republic of Venezuela