UPSC Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Recruitment 2018
UPSC Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Recruitment 2018 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invite online Application from citizen of India Filling up For the Posts Central Armed Police Forces (ACs). Eligible Candidates, please read the details and all eligibility details before Apply online.
UPSC Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Recruitment 2018 Posts Details:
Name of the Post– Central Armed Police Forces
Number of Posts– 398 Posts (BSF -60 /CRPF- 179 /CISF -84/ITBP -46 / SSB -29)
Qualification– Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
Age- Age Limit as on 01-08-2018 minimum age 20 Years and maximum age 25 Years .Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fees Details:
- For General Rs. 200/- and
- SC/ ST/ Female- NILL .
- Payment Mode (Online)-SBI by cash/ Net banking facility of State Bank of India/ Visa/ Master/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application. However, if due to any unavoidable situation, he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the application with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications direct to the Commission.
- Persons already in Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are however, required to inform in writing their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the Examination.
- Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their application will be liable to be rejected/ candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
UPSC Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Recruitment 2018 Important Dates and Links:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-04-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-05-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 20-05-2018
- Date of Written Exam: 12-08-2018