RMSA Computer Teachers Recruitment at Govt. Secondary Schools of Assam
RMSA Computer Teachers Recruitment at Govt. Secondary Schools of Assam– Candidates are invited for Vocational Teachers IT/ITeS attached with CSS-VHSE under Rastriya Madhamik Siksha Abiyan(RMSA) Assam at different Government Secondary Schools of Assam. The posts will be full time contractual, there are total 31 nos of vacancies. The candidates having degree or a master degree in Computer Science/IT can apply for the post. The detail information regarding the vacancies is as given below.
RMSA Computer Teachers Recruitment at Govt. Secondary Schools of Assam Post Details:
Name of the Post: Vocational Teachers IT/ ITeS( Contractual Basis-1 year )Assam Government Secondary Schools)
Number of Posts: 31
Salary: Rs. 18,000/- Per Month
Age: Between 18-37 years age relaxation to be provided as per government rules.
Percentage Criteria: Minimum 60%
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor Of Computer Applications, OR
- Bachelor Of Science(IT), OR
- BTech/B.E in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Software Engineering/Information Technology, OR
- MTech in Computer Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering/Software Engineering/Computer Applications/Information Technology or Master of Computer Applications
- Minimum 2 year relevant experience for Graduate candidates and 1 year for post Graduate candidate’s in a Government/Semi Govt./Limited /Pvt. Limited Organization or a similar Institute recognized by Government.
- Relevant Experience means experience in the field of Teaching / System Management / System Administration /Network Administration/ Research/Quality Control.
- Experience should not be from the field of Marketing / Data Entry Operator / Lab Assistant / Lab Technician etc.
RMSA Computer Teachers Recruitment at Govt. Secondary Schools of Assam Job Description and Important Points:
- The selected trainers will work in the schools and take classes for students from IX to XII. The positions are contractual.
- The course is experiential oriented and the teachers are expected to teach using theory as well as practicals.
- The teacher is responsible for lab maintenance.
- The teacher will also co-ordinate for expert faculty lectures, Industry visits, etc.
- The courses offered include Basics of Computers, Software, Hardware, Networking, Office productivity tools, Web development, Programming using C++, Databases.
- Positions are contractual in nature for a period up to 1 Year
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam
- CSS-VHSE under RMSA Assam is being implemented in the government secondary schools of Assam
- Reservation as per Assam Govt. rules.
- Candidates having Degrees/Diploma/Certificates from Universities which are not recognised by UGC/AICTE/State Board will not be eligible.
- Experience will be calculated after fulfilling the requisite qualification for any post and should be of full time. Part time experience will not be entertained.
- Candidate must be able to communicate in English and should have fluency in local language Assamese.
- Basic knowledge of Computer ( MS Office, Internet etc is expected).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test/Interview.
- Candidates called for written test/interview must come with all original documents for verification including experience certificate. Those not meeting eligibility criterion will not be allowed to write the test.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for the written test/interview.
Company Name: Laqsh Job Skills Academy Pvt Ltd
Company Url: www.laqsh.com
- Under the NSQF ( National Skills Qualification Framework) the Assam Government plans to offer IT/ITeS courses for students in the secondary level i.e.. class IXth and Xth, as well as in the higher secondary level i.e.. Class XIth and XIIth.
- LAQSH is an empanelled partner of the Assam Government and is recruiting vocational IT/ITES Teachers for various locations in Assam.
- LAQSH Job Skills Academy is an NSDC Partner working in the skills space for over 9 years.
- LAQSH offers courses on IT/ITeS, Telecom, Retail, Banking & Finance and Gems & Jewellery to aspiring students to get a job and lead a quality life. LAQSH also offers high end IT courses on Big Data Analytics, Social, Mobile, Analytics & Cloud Computing.
RMSA Computer Teachers Recruitment at Govt. Secondary Schools of Assam Contact Details:
Contact Person: HR
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 08029711604
RMSA Computer Teachers Recruitment at Govt. Secondary Schools of Assam Important Date and Links:
- Date of Interview: 17-04-2018
- Official Notification: http://laqsh.com/who-is-hiring.html
- Official Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org