JEE (Main) 2018 Answer Key and OMR Answer Sheet Verification
JEE (Main) 2018 Answer Key and OMR Answer Sheet Verification -The Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) had published a public notice regarding Verification of Scanned images of OMR Answer Sheets, Recorded Responses & Display of Answer Key of JEE (Main) 2018. The scanned images of OMR answer sheets and answer keys will available on the official website form 24-04-2018 to 27-04-2018. The detail notification is as described below-
Details of JEE (Main) 2018 Answer Key and OMR Answer Sheet Verification
- All the candidates who appeared in pen and paper based examination of JEE (Main) 2018 (Paper- I) held on 08.04.2018 are informed that the scanned images of OMR answer sheets of the candidates with their recorded responses and answer keys will be uploaded on the website www.jeemain.nic.in from 24.04.2018 to 27.04.2018. Such candidates are allowed to challenge the recorded responses if these differ from the ones they had marked on the OMR sheet.
- The challenge of recorded responses of OMR answer sheets and answer keys will be accepted online only, through the link available on the website of JEE (Main) jeemain.nic.in latest by 27.04.2018 (upto 11.59 PM). The challenges submitted by post or in person will not be accepted. The prescribed fee of Rs. 1000/- per recorded response/per question challenged will be required to be submitted through Credit/Debit Card by 27.04.2018 (upto 11.59 PM). The refund (if any) will be transferred online to the concerned credit/debit card account, so, the candidates are advised to pay from their own credit/debit card.
- If the challenge is accepted by the Board e. if the recorded response is not the same as marked by the candidate on OMR sheet, the correction will be done and the fee will be refunded. In case, any registered candidate does not submit the challenge by the prescribed date and time, it will be presumed that his/her recorded response is the same as marked on OMR sheet. The CBSE’s decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained.
- Similarly, if the challenge of answer key is accepted by the Board i.e. if any mistake is noticed by the subject experts in the answer key, a policy decision will be notified on the website and the fee shall be refunded. The CBSE’s decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained.
- The question paper and marked responses in respect of candidates, who have appeared for computer based examination of JEE (Main) — 2018 have already been sent on their registered mail IDs so no challenge of recorded response will be accepted from such However, these candidates may also challenge answer keys as per the procedure mentioned in the 2nd para but before submitting challenge they have to verify the sequence of questions and answer options of their question paper (sent to them through e-mail) with the question paper available on the website.
JEE (Main) 2018 Answer Key and OMR Answer Sheet Verification Contact Details:
- Address: H-149, Sector – 63, Noida – 201309 (UP)
- Phone: 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526, 7042399529
- Official Website: www.jeemain.nic.in
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org