Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at www.ghconline.gov.in
- 1 Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at www.ghconline.gov.in
- 1.1 Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 Posts Details:
- 1.2 Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 For Various Posts Eligibility Details:
- 1.3 Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 For Various Posts How To Apply:
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 For Various Posts -Online applications are Invited from eligible candidates for filling up of the following categories of posts in the Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati in the usual scale of pay mentioned against the posts. The number of vacancies shown is Indicative only and may vary at the time of final selection. Reservation of posts for different categories would be as per Rules. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the last date and not to wait till the last date, so as to avoid heavy load on Internet or website.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 Posts Details:
|Name the of post||Pay Scale||Number of vacancies|
|4||Rs. 30,000/– Rs. 1,10,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-||1|
|4||Rs. 30,000/– Rs. 1,10,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-||1|
|librarian||4||Rs. 30,000/– Rs. 1,10,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-||1|
|Programmer||3||Rs. 22,000/– Rs. 87,000/-||Rs. 11,500/-||1|
|Superintendent||3||Rs. 22,000/– Rs. 87,000/-||Rs. 11,500/-||1|
|3||Rs. 22,000/- – Rs. 87,000/-||Rs. 9,100/-||1|
|3||Rs. 22,000/– Rs. 87,000/-||Rs. 9,100/-||1|
|3||Rs. 72,000/- – Rs. 87,000/-||Rs. 9,10W-||1|
|2||Its. 14,000- Rs. 49,000/-||Rs. 7,400/-||2|
|2||Rs. 14,000- Rs. 49,000/-||Rs. 7,400/-||1|
|Library Assistant||2||Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 49,000/-||Rs. 7,400/-||1|
|2||Rs. 14,000- Rs. 49,000/-||Rs. 6,200/-||1|
|Driver||2||Rs. 14,009 – Rs. 49,000/-||Rs. 5,000/-||1|
|Outlay||1||Rs. 12,000/– Rs. 37,500/-||Rs. 4,400/-||1|
|Attender||1||Rs. 12,000/- – Rs. 37,500/-||Rs. 3,900/-||5|
|Cook||1||Rs. 12,000/– Rs. 37,500/-||Rs. 3,900/-||1|
Category wise age limits for the posts, as on last date of receipt of applications, will be as under:-
|SI. No||Category||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|1.||General (Including OBC/MOBC)||18||38|
|3.||ST (P)& ST (H)||18||43|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 For Various Posts Eligibility Details:
- Eligibility: Graduate in any stream with Diploma in Management/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations with 5 years’ experience.
- Eligibility: Graduate with computer knowledge and diploma In Shorthand having speed of 120 w.p.m. and computer typing speed of 40 w.p.m. with minimum 10 years’ experience In the Gauhati High Court/ District Judiciary/ Educational Institutions/ Universities etc.
- Eligibility: Post-Graduate degree in library Science from a recognized University (Diploma holder In Information Science from a recognized University/reputed Institution to be preferred) with minimum experience of 2 years In a reputed library. Or,
- Graduate with Diploma/Degree In Library Science from a recognized University (Diploma holder in Information Science from a recognized University/reputed Institution to be preferred) with minimum experience of 5 years in a reputed library.Or,
- Officers of Central/State Government or Universities holding analogous post. Desirable; Knowledge of computer applications in a library.
- Eligibility: B.E. (Computer Engineering/II)/MCA with at least 50% marks and 3 years’ experience of management of Computer Network System (LAN and WAN having TCP/IP skills), web servers, library servers, maintenance of hardware & software devices, Digital Library and website design, knowledge of Windows and Unix Platform, ability to implement network security, firewall, routers, etc.
- Eligibility: Graduate working as Administrative Officer (Judicial) In the Gauhati High Court or as Sheristadar In District Court.
Accounts Officer/ Accountant
- Eligibility: Graduate in Science/Commerce with minimum of 5 years’ experience of maintenance and audit of accounts, etc. in Gauhati High Court/District Court/ Educational Institutions/ Universities, etc.
- Eligibility: Graduate with computer knowledge and shorthand speed of 100 w.p.m. and computer typing speed of 40 w.p.m. with minimum experience of 5 years in the profession.
- Eligibility: Graduate with Shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m. and computer typing speed of 40 w.p.m. having computer knowledge and good academic record with minimum experience of 3 years In the profession.
Senior Administrative Assistant
- Eligibility: Graduate with 7 years service in the establishment of Gaunt High Court/District Court.
Junior Administrative Assistant:
- Eligibility: Graduate with compute typing speed of 35 w.p.m. ano must have knowledge of computer.
- Eligibility: Graduate with Diploma/Degree In library Science from a recognized University (Diploma holder in information Science from a recognized University/reputed Institution to be preferred) Or
- Officers of Central/State Government or Universities holding analogous Post. Desirable: Knowledge of computer applications In a library.
- Eligibility: Graduate with Diploma in Computer Application.
- Eligibility: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Central or State Board having valid driving licence for tight motor vehicle.
- Eligibility: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Central or State Board.
- Eligibility: Minimum Er standard pass but shall not be a graduate.
- Eligibility: Matriculation or equivalent from a Recognized Central or State Board and having experience of cooking for a recognized Institution.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 For Various Posts How To Apply:
Before applying online, candidates must posses a valid e-mail 10 digits Mobile Number which are mandatory for registration. E-mail ID should be kept active. Though the system is designed to send e-mail immediately acknowledging the Registration Code, sometimes due to network congestion, the e-mail may not be delivered, hence the candidates are requested to note down the Registration Code.
- Phase 1:
- Log on through the website www.ghconline.gov.in and dick on “Online Application for various posts”.
- Click on “New Registration”. Provide the required information in that page, and then click “Submit Registration”. The system will generate a Registration Code which will be displayed below the “Submit Registration” button.
- Phase 2:
- Click “Update Candidate Details”.
- Candidate has to provide his/her profile details and other candidature specific information and has to save the data by clicking the Update Data button. No field box should be left blank.
- Phase 3:
- Candidate has to upload his/her Photograph Image and Signature Image.
- The image format should be either .jpg, .png or .gif.
- No other Image format will be accepted.
- The image size should be between 5 KB and 30 KB.
- The details of application fee to be paid by the candidates are indicated below.
- Persons with disability (PWD) need not pay fees
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The fee will also not be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
|For SC/ST||Rs. 150/-|
|For all others||Rs. 300/-|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 Important Dates and Links:
|1.||Submission of Online Application.||4th May, 2018 from 2.00 pm|
|2.||Last date for Submission of Online Application.||18th May, 2018 till 5.00 pm|
|3.||Last date for payment of fee.||22nd May, 2018 till bank transaction hour|
- Official website: http://ghconline.gov.in/
- Official Notification: http://ghconline.gov.in/Recruitment/Notification-26-04-2018-1.pdf