DWSC Biswanath Recruitment For Accountant
DWSC Biswanath Recruitment For Accountant -Applications are invited from the intending candidates who are permanent resident of Assam in Standard Form of Application as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX for selection and engagement of 1 (One) No, of Accountant on contractual basis under SBM(G) al DWSC, Biswanath. The last date of submission of application is on or before 7th April 2018(during office hours) In the drop box in office of the Member Secretary, DWSC cum Executive Engineer (PHE), Biswanath Chariali Division, Biswanath Chariali.
DWSC Biswanath Recruitment For Accountant Post Details:
Name of the Post: Accountant
Number of Posts: 01
Remuneration: Fixed Remuneration of Rs. 25000/- (Twenty Five Thousand) per month which is inclusive of all allowances and perks. However TA/ DA for official tour will be reimbursed as per rules of SBM-G.
- Graduate in commerce from a recognized Institute.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant post qualification experience in office administration/ File Management/ Office Correspondence with Government projects.
- Experience of working with Tally software for at least 1 year.
- Sound knowledge of government accounting Income T., Vat and other taxation Matters.
- Exceptional degree of integrity, judgement and tact in handling the most sensitive, diverse and confidential material.
- Must be computer literate and should have knowledge of MS Office, Internet and e-mail etc.
- Strong communication skill of English, Hindi and Local Language.
DWSC Biswanath Recruitment For Accountant How to Apply and Duration of Engagement Details:
How To Apply:
- Dully filled in application should be submitted to the address given below along with sell attested copies of all documents pertaining to their qualification, age , experience and relevant testimonials, voter ID etc.
- One self addressed stamped envelope affixing postage stamp of Rs. 5/- is to be submitted along with the application by mentioning mobile no and Email of the applicant.
- Envelope containing the application must be addressed to the undersigned and submitted in the drop box at office of the Member Secretary, DWSC cum Executive Engineer (PHE) Biswanath Chariali,
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate should also be submitted with the application
- Inability to produce above mentioned documents at the time of identification of documents will render the applicant ineligible for the selection process or even after selection and engagement in the post.
- The engagement will be purely on contractual basis fora period of twelve months renewable for subsequent period upon satisfactory performance appraisal
- And employee under no circumstances is entitled for absorption in any permanent post under the mission or any other schemes in the department.
- No claim whatsoever in this regard shall be entertained.
DWSC Biswanath Recruitment For Accountant Important Date & Links:
- Last Date: 7-04-2018
- Official Notification: assamjobalerts.com/DWSC-Biswanath-Recruitment-For-Accountant.jpg
- Application Form: assamjobalerts.com/standard-form