Current Affairs Assam, North East, India – 21 April 2018
21 April 2018
ASSAM, NORTHEAST CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Former Leader of Manipur Naga Political Leaders Forum and Manipur Minister Soso Lorho passed away.
- The Arunachal Municipality polls in two Municipal Councils– Itanagar and Pasighat – will be on 29th May
- Meghalaya Chief Minister Conrad Sangma informed that about 23 per cent of the total population( 7.5 lakh people) of the State have enrolled under Aadhaar.
INDIA, INTERNATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Bengaluru city Emerges As Top City For Office Expansion: CBRE
- Uttar Pradesh state government ordered all government hospitals and orphanages to establish SHISHU SWAGAT KENDRA – PALNA recently.
- According to a Reuters poll of economists, India will reach the top position among the world’s fastest-growing major economies in 2018.
- Chhattisgarh state distributing free smartphones to over 50 lakh people across the state under the Sanchar Kranti Yojana (SKY)
- Subhash Chandra Garg represented India in the first meeting of the BRICS Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises has stated 4 technology centres for supporting Micro industries in the North Eastern India.
- Bharati Airtel mobile network tops in 4G download speed as per a report of OpenSignal
- The country ‘Swaziland’ changes its name to ‘Kingdom Of ESwatini’ recently.
- Nupur Mallick appointed as the Chief Human Resource Officer of Tata Group.
- Red Bull’s Daniel Ricciardo won Chinese Grand Prix 2018 recently.