Current Affairs Assam, North East, India – 10 April 2018
10 April 2018
ASSAM – NORTHEAST CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Chief Minister of Manipur Biren Singh inaugurated the Special Court ND & PS (Fast Track Court), Manipur at Cheirap Court Complex at Imphal West district.
- For an invention titled ‘A method for preventing wax deposition in oil wells with packers’, the European Patent Office (EPO) has granted a patent to Oil India Limited.
- Nagaland, State Technical Education Minister Temjen Imna Along stated that 3 new polytechnic institutes will soon become functional.
INDIA – INTERNATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS
- India’s first high-speed electric locomotive has been flagged off from Bihar
- Nepal is hosting the 2018 International Conference on Human Rights in South Asia
- Ban Ki-moon is the newly elected Chairman of Boao Forum for Asia
- Nepal is hosting the first International conference on ‘Water, Environment and Climate Change: Knowledge Sharing and Partnership’
- Indian women’s Table Tennis team has clinched its first-ever gold at the 21st Commonwealth Games (CWG) 2018 by defeating Singapore 3-1 in final
- FSSAI has launched Project Dhoop project to address Vitamin D deficiencies (VDD) amongst youngsters
- The World Homoeopathy Day (WHD) is observed every year on April 10 to commemorate the birth anniversary of Homoeopathy founder Dr Christian Friedrich Samuel Hahnemann, a German physician