Tezpur University Admission Notice 2018-2019 For Graduate and Post Graduate Courses
- 1 Tezpur University Admission Notice 2018-2019 For Graduate and Post Graduate Courses
- 1.1 Click Here to Join our facebook Group for Latest Job Updates.
- 1.2 Tezpur University Admission Notice 2018-2019 How to Apply & Important Dates:
- 1.3 Tezpur University Admission Notice 2018-2019 Important Links:
Tezpur University Admission Notice 2018-2019 – Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following programmes of studies for the academic year 2018-19
Tezpur University Admission Notice 2018-2019 For Category A:
Admission based on University Entrance Examinations Programmes:
- Integrated B.A. B.Ed. (Major in English), Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed. (Major in Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics),
- Integrated M. A. in English, Integrated M. Sc. in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Bioscience and Bioinformatics,
- Integrated M. Com.
- Master in Law(LLM)
- M. A. in English, Linguistics & Language Technology, Linguistics and Endangered Languages, Cultural Studies, Sociology, Mass Communication and Journalism, Communication for Development, Hindi, Social Work, and Education
- M.Sc. in Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Environmental Science, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology,
- M.Tech. in Civil Engineering, Information Technology, Food Engineering & Technology, Electronics Design & Technology, Bioelectronics, Energy Technology, Polymer Science & Technology, and Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM),
- PG Diploma in Translation (Hindi),
- Women Studies, Child Rights and Governance
- Certificate in Chinese.
Tezpur University Admission Notice 2018-2019 For Category B:
Admission based on All India Ranking (AIR/CRL) of JEE (Main) Programmes:
- B.Tech. in
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Civil Engineering,
- Electronics and Communication Engineering, (iv)Electrical Engineering (v)Computer Science & Engineering,
- Food Engineering & Technology.
Candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of performance in the JEE (Main) to be conducted by the CBSE on 8th April, 2018 (Pen and paper based) and 15th & 16th April, 2018 (Computer based) (for details please visit JEE website: www.jeemain.nic.in). Approximately 60% of the total seats will be filled up by the candidates of NE states. Candidates of NE states may apply against the seats reserved for the North East (NE) states for which the candidates will be required to produce Permanent Residence certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority of any NE state. Counseling of the shortlisted candidates will be held at Tezpur University. Admission to the remaining seats will be made through the Central Counseling conducted by the Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB). For admission through Central Counseling the online application of the University is not required to be submitted for counseling.
Tezpur University Admission Notice 2018-2019 For Category C:
- Candidates from NE states securing any of the top 10 positions in the Higher Secondary Board/Council Examinations of NE State with an aggregate marks of 80% or more will be directly admitted to the Integrated M.Sc. (Physics/ Mathematics/Chemistry/ Bioscience and Bioinformatics), Integrated MA in English, Integrated B.Sc.B.Ed./B.A. B.Ed, and Integrated M.Com programme.
- Candidates from NE states securing any of the top 5 positions in the Higher Secondary Board/Council Examinations of any NE state with an aggregate marks of 85% or more will be admitted to B. Tech. programme based on their JEE Score. Their counseling and admission will be made as per CRL Rank and not on the basis of 12th marks. Such candidates will apply in the prescribed application form along with their rank certificates after declaration of their results. Candidates passed out from CBSE will not be eligible for the direct admission.
- A certain number of candidates with valid GATE score will be admitted directly to the M.Tech. programme.
Tezpur University Admission Notice 2018-2019 For Category D:
Ph. D. programme Offering Departments: Chemical Sciences, Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Physics Mathematical Sciences, Environmental Science, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Energy, English and Foreign Languages, Food Engineering & Technology, Business Administration, Hindi, Mass Communication and Journalism, Cultural Studies, Education, and Sociology. Candidates will be admitted on the basis of the performance in the written test and personal interview. The University entrance examination will be conducted in designated examination centres; however, Personal Interview (PI) will be conducted in the respective Departments. Eligibility criteria and other details of the Ph.D programme are available in the link below (Pre-Requisite and area of research).
Tezpur University Admission Notice 2018-2019 How to Apply & Important Dates:
Interested candidates may apply Online at www.tezuadmissions.com by paying the application fee through Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking @ Rs. 800/- per candidate (Rs. 400/- for SC, ST and PWD candidates).
- Display of online application form on the website : 20 February 2018
- Last date of submission of online applications : 06 April 2018
Tezpur University Admission Notice 2018-2019 Important Points:
- Reservation and relaxation: As per Govt. of India rules.
- Self-Supported Scheme (SSS): There is a provision for admission under SSS in some programmes of studies. The waitlisted candidates on merit basis will be eligible for the admission under SSS with additional fees. The candidate admitted under SSS will not be upgraded to normal seat even if the normal seats fall vacant after closing the admission.
Tezpur University Admission Notice 2018-2019 Important Links: