Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 For Junior Court Attendant and Chamber Attendant(R)
- 1 Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 For Junior Court Attendant and Chamber Attendant(R)
- 1.1 Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018-Posts Details:
- 1.2 Click Here to Join our facebook Group for Latest Job Updates
- 1.3 Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 Selection Process-
- 1.4 Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 How to Apply & Application Fee:
- 1.5 Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018-Important Notification-
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018– Supreme Court Of India are invited Online applications from Indian Citizens who fulfill the following essential qualifications and Other eligibility conditions as on separate panels for filling up 65 vacancies for the post of Junior Court Attendant and 13 vacancies for the post of Chamber Attendant . Eligible Candidates Please read the notification of posts details & completed all eligibility criteria & apply online.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018-Posts Details:
Total Number of posts – 78 Posts
i) Name of the Post- Junior Court Attendant
Number of Posts- 65 posts
ii) Name of the Post- Chamber Attendant(R)
Number of Posts- 13 posts
Scale of Pay– Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay Of Rs. 21,700/- plus usual allowances as admissible under the Rules .The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA – Rs. 33,315/- p.m.
Age– Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 27 years of age as on 1.3.2018. Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Physically Challenged / Ex-Servicemen/ Widow/ Divorcee Women / Judicially separated Women and are not re-married and dependents of Freedom Fighters as per Government Rules.
- Candidates Passed 10th standard examination conducted by any Board/ Institution Recognized by the Government Preference MN be given to Multi Skilled Trained persons having knowledge and experience of driving motor vehicle (having valid commercial driving seance to drive LMV/SIV)/cooking/ electrician/carpentry Jobs for the post Of Junior Court Attendant and experience of housekeeping work watch & ward, Security and Caretaking week for the post Of Chamber Attendant(R).
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 Selection Process-
- Selection shall be on the basis of Mitten Test based on Objective Type Question paper in bilingual (English and Hindi), as per & details given below. Part of Subjects –
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – 25
- Numerical Aptitude- 25
- General Codfish – 25
- General Awareness- 25
- There will be separate Written bests for the posts of Junior Court Attendant and Chamber Attendant(A).
- The Written test will be conducted at Test Centers In Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kolkata. The applicants are required to Indicate their Choice Of Centre at which they wish to appear.
- The candidates will be short-listed for appearing in the Written test on the basis of their qualifications, specialized knowledge and experience In the need of Driving/Cooking/electrician Carpentry, House-keeping work, watch & nerd, security and care taking with etc.
- The candidates who get shortlisted on the basis of their performance In the Written Test will be required to appear In a skill test In the field of Driving/Cooking/Electrician/ Carpentry etc., to adjudge their proficiency In such a particular new, as the case may be. The Skill Test will be Only Qualifying in nature.
- Final selection list shell be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in Written Test. The candidates may note that mere placement in pane/ does not confer any right on the candidates to claim appointment for the posts of Junior Court Attendant/Chamber Attendant(11).
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 How to Apply & Application Fee:
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online for which the link Is presided through Supreme Court Website www.sci.gov.in
- The application will be accepted through online registration only which is likely to start from 00.00 hits on 21.3.2016. The last date for receipt of application is 24.00 hrs on 15.4.2018.
- Candidates will be required to pay Application Fee of Rs. 300/- (its. 150/- for SC/ST/Physically Challenge/ Ex-Servicemen/Dependent of Freedom Fighters) plus bank charges through online mode only. Fee shall not be accepted In any other form.
- No postal application shall be accepted. The fee shill be Pad on” through payment gateway Prodded by UCO Bank.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018-Important Notification-
- No request for change in Category flied in online application form will be entertained.
- APPLICATIONS WHICH DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
- The Registry reserves the right to short-list applicants in any manner as may be considered appropriate with the approval of competent authority.
- No TA/DA be payable to the candidates for appearing in the written test
- No Admit Card for Written Test will be sent by post. The candidates are to download Admit Card for Test from Supreme Court Website.
- The Result shall be displayed on the website of the Supreme Court of India on the date to be notified In the future.
- In case of any disputes. Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 21-03-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-04-2018
- Click on link for official website: http://www.sci.gov.in/
- Click on link for official Notification: http://www.sci.gov.in/recruitement20032018.pdf
- Click on the link Below For Apply online: