ITBP Recruitment For Constable (Driver)
- 1 ITBP Recruitment For Constable (Driver)
- 1.1 ITBP Recruitment For Constable Post Details:
- 1.2 ITBP Recruitment For Constable Application Fee:
- 1.3 ITBP Recruitment For Constable How to Apply:
- 1.4 ITBP Recruitment For Constable Selection Process:
- 1.5 ITBP Recruitment For Constable General Instructions:
- 1.6 ITBP Recruitment For Constable Important Dates & Links:
ITBP Recruitment For Constable -Applications are invited from eligible male Indian citizens for filling up the vacancies of above posts, in Group ‘C’ (non-Gazetted & non Ministerial), on temporary basis likely to be permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. The posts have All India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. On appointment, the candidates shall be governed by the ITBPF Act, 1992 and ITBPF Rules, 1994. Applications from candidates will be accepted through ON-LINE MODE only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed. OPENING DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION IS 14.02.2018 AND CLOSING DATE / LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF ONLINE APPLICATION IS 15.03.2018.
ITBP Recruitment For Constable Post Details:
Name of the Post: Constable (Driver)
Number of Posts: 134
Pay Scale: Rs. 21700 – 69100 (as per 7th CPC).
- Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board or Institution or equivalent.
- Having a valid driving license (Transport) for Light or Medium or Heavy motor vehicle with overall minimum two years experience in driving.
Age: 21 to 27 years. (Crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date i.e. 15th March, 2018 (15/03/2018). Candidates should not have been born earlier than 16/03/1991 and not later than 15/03/1997.)
ITBP Recruitment For Constable Application Fee:
Candidates belonging to General(UR)/ OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as application fee through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Application received with any other mode of fee payment will be summarily rejected. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying fee.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee paid by modes other than above will not be accepted and the applications of such candidate will be rejected forthwith and the payment made shall stand forfeited.
ITBP Recruitment For Constable How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates should apply through website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully.
- The application must be submitted ONLINE only.
- No application will be accepted offline.
- Candidature of the candidate who submitted application offline will be rejected summarily.
- If more than one application are filled by the candidates all applications are liable to be summarily rejected.
- Persons serving in Central/State Government applying for this recruitment are required to furnish a copy of No Objection Certificate (Annexure- I) issued by the employer at the time of verification of documents.
- Candidates who fail to submit NOC at the time of documentation shall not be allowed to appear in the selection process and their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- Online application mode will be opened w.e.f. 14.02.2018 at 00:01 am and will be closed on 15.03.2018 at 11:59 pm.
- Procedure for online submission of application is available on ITBP website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
ITBP Recruitment For Constable Selection Process:
- At the very beginning of recruitment process, candidates will go through the height bar test. The candidates not meeting the prescribed height will be eliminated.
- PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET)
- PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST (PST)
- WRITTEN TEST (OMR BASED) 100 MARKS
- PRACTICAL (SKILL) TEST (50 MARKS)
- Note: For detail of each test please visit the official notification.
ITBP Recruitment For Constable General Instructions:
- All candidates who have been called for Height Bar, PET & PST will bring a clear and legible print out of the online application form submitted by them for purpose of identification, etc. The print out will be retained by ITBP personnel for office use.
- Candidates are to ensure to keep sufficient number of same passport size photos used by them in filling the online application form. The candidates are also advised to bring same passport size photos submitted with online application form at all stages of recruitment
- Verification of original documents will be carried out at the time of Detailed Medical Examination (DME), therefore candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility in all respects to avoid any disappointment at later stage.
- Departmental candidates should submit in original a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of documentation else their candidature will be rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained from ineligible candidates whose applications have been rejected.
- Candidates shall be required to serve in the Force for a minimum period of 10 years. If any person after joining the service wants to resign from the service before the expiry of 10 years, he/she is required to refund a sum equal to three months’ pay and allowances attached to the post or the cost of training imparted to him/her by the Force, whichever is higher
- Selected candidates shall have to undergo Basic Training and such other courses as prescribed in the Force from time to time.
- Candidates belonging to physically handicapped category are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- All eligible candidates will be duly informed about the date and venue of the recruitment tests through admit card sent electronically on their registered e-mail ID. Therefore, candidates should provide genuine and functional e-mail ID and Mobile number at the time of filling online application form.
- ITBP will not be responsible in case of any failure of the candidate not receiving admit card online.
- Candidates should come duly prepared for more than one day stay under their own arrangements at the Recruitment Centre. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The Government shall not be responsible for any damage/injury to the individual sustained during the course of recruitment process. Candidates are advised to beware of touts or not to fall prey to the unscrupulous elements.
- Recruitment in ITBP is totally transparent, fair and purely on the basis of performance of the aspirants. No candidate is required to pay any money in cash or otherwise, for recruitment in ITBPF. If someone approaches them or asks for money or any other favour, they may report the matter to the recruitment board or the local police
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected and no correspondence on this will be entertained. No application received after the last date as mentioned above will be accepted and ITBP will not be responsible for any electronic, internet related problems, etc faced by the candidates.
- Any further information/notice in respect to the subject recruitment will be published on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in only. Hence, all candidates are advised to log on the above link from time to time.
- All disputes and differences, if any, will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts within the territorial limits of Delhi only.
- ITBP will not responsible for any postal delay.
- For any queries, complaints or clarification the candidates can write an e-mail email@example.com.
ITBP Recruitment For Constable Important Dates & Links:
- Last Date For Apply Online: 15.03.2018
- Click on the link for Apply Online: www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Click on the link for Official Notification: www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/