DC Office Tinsukia Recruitment For Mandal [Total 22 Vacancies]
- 1 DC Office Tinsukia Recruitment For Mandal [Total 22 Vacancies]
DC Office Tinsukia Recruitment For Mandal – In pursuance of Govt. letter No RLR.14/2017/19 dtd 5/3/2018, applications are invited in the Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX from the intending citizen as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India for filling up the following vacant posts under the establishment of Deputy Commissioner Tinsukia.
DC Office Tinsukia Recruitment For Mandal Post Details:
Name of Post – Mandal
Number of Posts – 22(Twenty Two) [ST(H)-1, ST(P)-2, SC-2, OBC/MOBC-6, U/R-11]
Educational Qualification: Minimum H.S.L.C. passed or an equivalent Examination of Recognized University or Board along with 6 months Recorders Certificate Course Class Training from Assam Survey &Settlement Training Center, Guwahati, certificate of experience in recorders activities.
Scale of Pay: Pay band Rs. 14,000.00 to 49,000.00 p.m, plus other allowances as admissible as per rule issued time to time.
Age: Candidate should not be more than 38 years and not less than 18 years as on 1st January/ 2018.The upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC/ST candidate as per Rules
DC Office Tinsukia Recruitment For Mandal How to Apply:
- Application in standard form with self attested copies of all certificates and testimonials should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 20/3/2018.
- Along with a copy of Treasury Challan of Rs.30.00 (Rupees thirty )only and Rs. 15.00 (Rupees fifteen )only in case of SC/ST candidates as application fee payable under the Head of Account “0029”-LR.
- The candidate will submit 2(two) copies of recent passport size photographs, duly attested by Gazetted Officer along with the application.
DC Office Tinsukia Recruitment For Mandal Important Points:
- Appointment against the sanctioned vacant post will be made in accordance with the provision of the Assam Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act.’2005 under section 7(1)(G).
- Category-wise reservation of backlog vacancies in respect of Persons with disabilities /SC/ST/OBC etc. is determined as per existing Govt. norms
- Reservation for PWD candidates will be as per Rules.
- No separate calling letter shall be issued to the candidates.
- Eligible candidates may check their name and roll numbers in the NIC website www.tinsukia.nic.in. The candidates called for interview will be published in the notice board of Deputy Commissioner’s office and print media and website on 26.03.2018.
- The date of interview will be intimated later on.
- The intending candidates should bring all original testimonials with them on the date of interview.
- Selected candidates will have to submit an under taking to the appointing authority that they will abide by the New Pension Rules of Government. Candidate will have to appear for interview at their own expenses and No TA/DA will be borne by the Govt. for the purpose.
DC Office Tinsukia Recruitment For Mandal Important Links:
- Click on the Link For Official Website: www.tinsukia.nic.in
- Click on the Link For Official Notification: http://assamjobalerts.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/DC-Office-Tinsukia-Recruitment-For-Mandal.jpg
- Click on the Link For Application Form: http://assamjobalerts.com/category/standard-form