Current Affairs Assam, North East, India – 22 March 2018
22 March 2018
ASSAM – NORTHEAST CURRENT AFFAIRS
- The 32nd annual congress of the Assam Academy of Mathematics was held at Arya Vidyapeeth College
- Meghalaya Chief Minister Conrad Sangma today informed the House that the e-way bill system would be launched in the state from April 1
- Former rebel-turned-passionate social reformer Monimanik Gogoi from Shalmari Dighalia village of Tingkhong has been conferred with the innovative farmer award by the Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi.
- The Union Cabinet has recently approved North-East Industrial Development Scheme (NEIDS) 2017 with financial outlay of Rs.3000 crore upto March 2020
INDIA – INTERNATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Argentina hosted the first G20 meeting of Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors of 2018
- A book on Paramveer Chakra Awardees ‘Paramveer Parwane’ aurhored by Prabhakiran Jain is released
- The Union Cabinet has approved the inclusion of the communities ‘Parivara and Talawara’ as synonym of “Nayaka’ at SI. No. 38 in the list of STs of Karnataka
- NITI Aayog has released a new initiative named as ‘Sustainable Action for Transforming Human Capital in Education (SATH–E)’ project to introduce system-wide Governance Transformation in school education.
- The Union Cabinet has recently approved the launch of Ayushman Bharat -National Health Protection Mission.
- The Union Government has constituted Arvind Modi task force to draft new Direct Tax Law