Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2018 – Junior Executive of Civil Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Electronics and Architecture
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2018 For Various Engineering Posts – Airports Authority of India (AAI) inviting applications from eligible candidates possessing in valid Gate Exame‐2018 Marks through AAI’s website: www.aai.aero for the posts Juinor Executive in verius trades-Engineering‐Civil, Engineering‐Electrical, Electronics, Architecture.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
Total Number of posts-542 posts
1.Name of the Post- Junior Executive (Engineering‐ Civil)
Number of Posts-100
2.Name of the Post- Junior Executive (Engineering‐ Electrical)
Number of Posts- 100
3.Name of the Post- Junior Executive (Electronics)
Number of Posts- 330
4.Name of the Post- Junior Executive (Architecture)
Number of Posts: 12
Age limit as on 30/04/2018
- For Unreserved Candidate not more than 27 years
- For OBC candidate not more than 30 years.
- For SC/ST Candidate not more than 32 years.
Required Educational Qualification:
- Junior Executive (Engineering‐ Civil)-Candidates have regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60%marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE Normalized marks on GATE Score card for the year 2018.
- Junior Executive (Engineering‐ Electrical)-Candidate have Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE Normalized marks on GATE Score card for the year 2018.
- Junior Executive (Electronics)-Candidates have Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60%marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India and having valid GATE Normalized Marks on GATE Score card for the year 2018.
- Junior Executive (Architecture)-Full time Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and registered with Council of Architecture
Pay: Scale pay: Rs.40000‐3%‐140000 (E‐1) + Basic Pay, increment @ 3% per annum, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, uniform allowance etc., are admissible as per AAI rules.
- Application Fee of Rs.300/‐ (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY.
- However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2018 How to Apply:
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on‐line and also all the instructions given on main instruction page of the on‐line application-
- Candidates are required to apply On‐line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e‐mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e‐mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
- Before starting to fill up the on‐line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:
- His/her educational qualification details with percentage of marks/GATE Score Card etc., as per eligibility criteria.
- His/her personal details.
- His/her Caste/Category Certificate (for SC/OBC‐NCL Candidates).
- His/her Discharge Certificate in case of Ex‐Serviceman Candidates.
- His/her scanned photograph and signature (as per dimensions given below).
- Any other details/documents required relating to eligibility criteria
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2018 Important Instructions:
- Candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria as laid down in this advertisement before submitting the application,. The candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verification before or after his/her appointment in AAI.
- Information such as date of birth, Category and Sub‐Category [SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Ex‐ Serviceman], email Id once filled by candidate in the online application form will not be changed under any circumstances.
- A temporary correspondence address should not be mentioned as a correct permanent address to avoid any loss in receiving communication at any stage.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on‐line much before the closing date of application mentioned in para‐6 of this Advertisement and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fees to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the AAI’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam/disconnection.
- Airports Authority of India (AAI) does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the AAI.
- Candidature may be cancelled at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment/joining, in case any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement and his/her claim towards SC/ST/OBC.
- The decision of the AAI about the eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection to the post etc. shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The candidates selected for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) shall have to execute a surety bond for an amount of Rupees five lakhs to serve Airports Authority of India for a period of three years after completion of training.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates found ineligible and not called for document verification or for non‐
- AAI will not bear any liability on account of Salary/ leave salary/ pension contribution etc., if any, of previous employment of any candidate already working in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertaking.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2018 Important Dates & links:
- On‐Line Applications Open- 28/03/2018
- Last Date for On‐Line Applications- 27/04/2018
- Last Date for payment of Application Fee- 02/05/2018
- Click on link for Official Notification: https://www.aai.aero/ADVT%202018.pdf
- Click on the Link for Apply Online: https://www.aai.aero/