KV Golaghat Recruitment PGT/ TGT/ PRT/ Instructor/ Counsellor/ Doctor/ Nurse
KV Golaghat Recruitment PGT/ TGT/ PRT/ Instructor/ Counsellor/ Doctor/ Nurse notification, a Walk-in-Interview is going to be conducted on 06th & 07th March 2018 from 08:30 AM to prepare a panel of contractual teachers against the posts detailed below to engage them as and when required during the academic year 2018-19 on purely part- time contractual basis. Eligible candidates may appear for the interview along with original certificates & testimonials and a set of self – attested copies of the same & two latest passport size photographs. Age, qualifications and eligibility criteria as per KVS norms.
KV Golaghat Recruitment Post Details:
i) Name of the Post: PGTs (Hindi, History, Economics, Geography,Commerce,Physics,Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology)
- Post Graduation in concerned subject with 50% marks and B. Ed
ii) Name of the Post: TGTs (English, Sanskrit, Science, Social Studies, Mathematics)
- Graduation in concerned subject with 50% marks, B. Ed and CTET
- For TGT Science Graduation with Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
iii) Name of the Post: PRTs
- Senior Secondary School Certificate or equivalent with 50% marks
- 2 years Diploma in Education /B.El.Ed & CTET.
iv) Name of the Post: Vocational Instructors (Computer, Yoga, Sports, Art& Craft, Spoken English, Music)
- Degree/ Diploma in Concerned discipline.
v) Name of the Post: Educational Counsellor
- BA/ B.Sc. (Psychology) with PG Diploma in Counselling.
vi) Name of the Post: Doctor
- MBBS registered with MCI.
vii) Name of the Post: Nurse
- Diploma/ B.Sc in Nursing.
KV Golaghat Recruitment Interview Schedule:
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Golaghat||PGT& TGT||06.03.2018||8.30 AM|
|PRT & others||07.03.2018|
KV Golaghat Recruitment Instructions for Candidates:
- All the Certificates/Degree must be from Recognized Boards/Universities only.
- The candidate must produce a set of self attested Xerox copies of all documents with their respective originals for verification on the day of interview and after verification they should carefully and safely collect the original documents.
- Original documents are not to be left with the verifying staff.
- The school will not be responsible for any loss of original documents.
- The candidates must submit the duly filled in Bio-Data in the prescribed format at the time of registration on the date of interview as per interview schedule.
- All terms and conditions are subject to KVS norms.
- No TA/DA can be claimed for attending interview.
- Proficiency in teaching both in Hindi and English media is a must.
- Desirable: Working knowledge of Computer operations
KV Golaghat Recruitment Important Link:
- Click here For Official Notification: www.kvgolaghat.org/images/advertisement.pdf