- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment For North East Sailor Entry, Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Posts
- 1.1 Indian Navy Recruitment For North East Post Details:
- 1.2 Selection Criteria For Indian Navy Recruitment For North East
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For Indian Navy Recruitment For North East:
- 1.4 Indian Navy Recruitment For North East How to Apply:
- 1.5 Indian Navy Recruitment For North East Important Date & Links:
Indian Navy Recruitment For North East -Online applications are invited from Unmarried Male Indian Citizen from Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura for For Sailor Entry, Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) meeting following eligibility criteria:
Name of the Posts: Sailor Entry, Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have qualified 10+2/ equivalent exam with Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects, optional subjects Chemistry/Biology/ Computers.
Age: Candidates should have been born between 01 Aug 1997 to 31 Jul 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
This advertisement is refer to the advertisement published on 25 Nov 2017 due to low response online applications are being invited once again
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit depending on their performance In Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
- The question paper will be objective type and will comprise of four sections re English. Science. Mathematics and General Knowledge
- Duration of examination will be one hour
- Syllabus can be obtained from website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- PFT wall consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes. 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk Candidates are to bring their sports shoes and shorts for PFT.
Medical Standards and procedure for Medical Examination:
- As prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors’ entry
Final Enrollment Medical Examination:
- All select list candidates who are issued with a can letter for Final Medical examination will have to undergo a Final Enrollment Medical examination at Chilka prior to enrollment The Candidates who are declared fit at INS chime will be enrolled and the candidate who are declared unfit will be given an opportunity to appeal against the findings if they so desire at INNS Kelyani within a maximum period of 21 days
- Tattoos: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from recruitment.
The selection procedure is available on Internet website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
List of Documents:
The following documents are to be brought at the time of Recruitment, punched together-
- Original and one self attested copy of Matriculation certificate
- Original and one self attested copy of 10+2 / equivalent examination mark sheet and certificate.
- Original and one self attested copy of Matriculation certificate, if any.
- Original and one attested copy of NCC certificates. if any a- Original and one self attested photocopy of Domicile.
- Ten recent colour pass port size photographs
- Before filling online application, keep metric certificate. 12th marks sheet & Domicile certificate ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your E-mail id. if not registered already. The E-mail id will be used for all further communication
- ‘Log-in’ with the registered E-mail id and click on “Current Opportunities“
- Click on ‘Apply’ button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect
- THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.
- LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION – 24 FEB 2018
- Click on the link for official website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on the link for Syllabus of SSR: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/files/syllabus/syallabus_AA_SSR.pdf
- Click on the link for Details of Sailor: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/page/sailors-ways-to-join.html