IGCAR Recruitment Trade Apprentice
- 1 IGCAR Recruitment Trade Apprentice
- 1.1 IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment Post Details:
- 1.2 IGCAR Recruitment Trade Apprentice Registration Details & Selection Procedure:
- 1.3 IGCAR Recruitment Trade Apprentice General Instruction:
- 1.4 IGCAR Recruitment Trade Apprentice How to apply online:
- 1.5 IGCAR Recruitment Trade Apprentice Important Date & Links:
IGCAR Recruitment Trade Apprentice -Applications are invited for engagement of Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1991 in Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam in Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu. This selection is only for Apprenticeship training on stipendiary basis. Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Energy has announced vacancies/posts for Trade Apprentice. Candidate who want to apply for IGCAR Trade Apprentice vacancies apply online before 15/03/2018.
IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment Post Details:
Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice
Number of Posts: 300
Age: Minimum – 14 Years, Maximum – 22 Years. Upper Age Limit is Relaxable by 05 Years for SC / ST and 03 Years for OBC Candidates. Reservation As Per Govt. Rules.
|1||Fitter||Passed 10th std. examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. ITI certificate of not less than two years.|
|2||Turner||Passed 10th std. examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. ITI certificate of not less than two years.|
Passed 10th std. examination tinder 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. ITI certificate of not less than two years.
|Electrician||Passed 10th std. examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. ITI certificate of not less than two years.|
|5||Welder (G&E)||Passed 10th std. examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. ITI certificate of not less than one year.|
|9||Mechanic R & A/C|
|10||Carpenter||Passed 10th std. examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. ITI certificate of not less than one year.|
|11||PASAA (Programming and System Administration Assistant)||National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for vocational Training in “Computer Operator and Programming Assistant”|
|12||Gardener||Passed 10`h std. examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.|
Passed 10′h std. examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
IGCAR Recruitment Trade Apprentice Registration Details & Selection Procedure:
Candidates are required to register in the apprenticeship portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in and bring confirmation email, at the time of appearing for walk-in interview, as per the instruction given at the end of this advertisement. Also it is requested to note the details viz., Name, Date of birth, Father’s/Mother’s name, Email-ID, Mobile number, etc. till you complete your apprenticeship.
Selection will be made through walk-in-interview. Eligible, registered and interested candidates should bring the undermentioned documents at the time of appearing for walk-in interview:
- Online application form, pasted with recent passport size photograph.
- Original and Photo copies of following documents (photocopies of all documents should be self-attested by the candidate)
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- All Education certificates
- ITI Mark sheet and National Trade Certificate
- AADHAAR card.
- Copy of Apprentice Portal Registration confirmation email
IGCAR Recruitment Trade Apprentice General Instruction:
- Name, date of birth should be filled as in the Secondary School Certificate/10d‘ Standard Certificate.
- Candidates are required to apply only for the designated trade mentioned in clause 2 and candidate should possess ITI certificate in the same trade.
- For the trades Gardener and Horticulture Assistant candidates should submit a separate application for each trade.
- The application forms should be accompanied by two recent conduct certificates in original from TWO Gazetted
- No Correspondence will be entertained with the candidates.
- The engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961 and there is no guarantee for employment of the Apprentices on completion of their training.
- Those who have already availed the apprenticeship will not be considered.
- Selected candidates should submit Police Verification Certificate from local Police Station.
- Selected candidates should pass the Medical Examination prescribed by the Competent Authority before being appointed as Apprentices.
- Every Apprentice who has completed the period of training shall appear for All India Trade Test to be conducted by the National Council for Training in Vocational Trade to determine his proficiency in the designated trade in which he has served as an Apprentice would be given a certificate of proficiency in the trade by the National
IGCAR Recruitment Trade Apprentice How to apply online:
- Facility for submission of online application will be available from 01/03/2018 at 10:00 am to 15/03/2018 03:00 pm on 1GCAR website www.igcar.gov.in under the tab “Recruitment”.
- Applications will be accepted only through online mode.
- Candidate should read the general instructions given in the advertisement carefully before making any entry or selecting any option. Candidate should enter all the required details while filling up the online application form.
- Before filling application form, candidates should keep ready the necessary documents/certificates required. Candidate is required to fill up personal details and details of trade applied for should be as per the.certificate
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for submitting application online. Mobile number and email ID should be kept active till the completion of Apprenticeship training. IGCAR will send all correspondence to the registered e-mail ID. No correspondence will be sent through post/courier.
- Candidates are required to book the slot for walk-in-interview i.e.13/03/2018 or 14/03/2018 or 15/03/2018. Fill up personal, educational and other details as per the certificates available with them.
- Before clicking the submit button, the candidate is advised to check that all the details filled in are correct. Candidate may also ensure that name, date of birth, etc. are entered correctly in the application form. Any incorrect information may disqualify candidature.
- After final submission of application no request for change / correction in any particular in the application form shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- After final submission, the application form will be generated by the system. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form generated by the system, paste recently taken passport size photo and sign the application form in the space provided.
- Candidates are required to bring the application form while appearing for walk-in-interview on the booked date.
- Incorrect online applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidate Need to Visit Venue of Interview along with Original and Copies of Certificate on the Date, Time and Address “DAE Guest House, DAE Township Kalpakkam – 603102, Kancheepuram District Tamilnadu” At 09:00 to 12:00 Am on 13/03/2018 to /2018.
IGCAR Recruitment Trade Apprentice Important Date & Links:
Apply Online of Application Begin – 01/03/2018.
Last Date for Apply Online – 15/03/2018 Till 03:00 PM.
- Click on the link for Official Notification: http://www.igcar.gov.in/recruitment/Advt01_2018.pdf
- Click on the link for Official Website: http://www.igcar.gov.in/