Executive Engineer P.W.D Recruitment For Junior Assistant 2018
Executive Engineer P.W.D Recruitment For Junior Assistant -In pursuance of Government of Assam Department of Personnel (Personnel B), Dispur, Guwahati guidelines and notification issued vide letter No. ABP 199.2015/3 Dated 27th September, 2016, and The Chief Engineer, P.W.D. (Bldg), Assam, Chandmari, Guwahati-3 direction issued vide letter No. CE/BLD/11/2012/43 Dated 16.12.2017, the Educational Qualification required for the post of Junior Assistant must be Bachelor Degree from a recognized university or any examination declare equivalent by the Government and the candidate must possess computer skills for handling data and text on computer.
Hence the advertisement for the post of Junior Assistant under the office of the Executive Engineer, P.W.D. Guwahati Electrical Division, Chandmari, Guwahati-3 which was published in the Assamese Daily News Paper “Niyomiya Barta (Janasanyog/9561/16) Dated 24.02.2017, “The Assam Tribune(Janasanyog/9559/16) Dated 24.02.2017, ” and “The Sentinel (Janasanyog/ 9560/16) Dated 24.02.2017 is hereby cancelled.
However in view of the above mentioned modifications fresh application are invited from the candidates for the post of Junior Assistant under the office of he Executive Engineer, P.W.D. Guwahati Electrical Division, Chandmari, Guwahati -3 under the following terms and conditions:
Executive Engineer P.W.D Recruitment For Junior Assistant Post Details:
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
Number of Posts: 04(OBC:02, SC:01, ST:01)
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14,000/- to Rs 49,000/- GP Rs. 5,600/- and other allowances as per rule.
Age: 18 to 38 years of relaxation shall be given to reserved category as per rule in force.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree from a recognized university or any examination declare equivalent by the government and the candidate must possess computer skills for handling data and text on computer.
Executive Engineer P.W.D Recruitment For Junior Assistant General Instruction and Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidates must be Indian citizen as defined in Article 55 of the Constitution of India.
2. The application In prescribed format must be accompanied by the following.
(i) Attested copies of all certificates regarding educational and other Qualification-Age, Diploma, Caste, B.P.L. card etc.
(ii) 2 (two) copies of self-attested recent passport size Photograph.
(iii) Sell-addressed Envelop affixing Postal Stamps of Rs.5.00 (Rupee five) only for dispatching calling letter.
3. The candidates must have registered their Name with employment Exchange and upto date renewal is required.
4. Departmental candidates may also apply through proper channel.
5. Candidates will have to appear in a written test Eligible and selected candidates will have to appear for Computer Test. Type Writing, language skill interview. a Incomplete applications and applications submitted after the Scheduled date will not be accepted.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Written Test.
8 The application form as stated above, should be submitted in sealed envelop denoting the name of post on top of the envelop and should reach the undersigned within stipulated limo. a Last doe of submission of Application on 14.02.2018.
10. Date and place of Written test, Computer test Typewriting, language skill/interview shall be communicated to the Eligible candidate.
11. I.P.O. of Rs. 150/- (One hundred fifty) only for SC, ST(P), ST(H), O.B.C, M.O.B.C. and Nil for B.P.L. (Certificate holders only) in favour of Executive Engineer, P.W.D. Guwahati Electrical Division, Chandmari, Guwahati — 3 payable at Guwahati should be enclosed with the application form.
Executive Engineer P.W.D Recruitment For Junior Assistant Important Links: