District Agricultural Office Darrang, Mangaldai Recruitment For Junior Assistant Special Recruitment Drive
District Agricultural Office Darrang, Mangaldai Recruitment For Junior Assistant -In pursuance of Directorate of Agriculture Assam letter No.Agri/Estt/8167/2017-18/48 dtd 06.10.2017, applications are invited in Standard Forms published in the Assam Gazette in Part- IX from Indian Citizen for filling up backlog vacancy of Schedule Caste (SC) of Junior Assistant under the establishment of District Agricultural Officer, Darrang, Mangaldai.
District Agricultural Office Darrang, Mangaldai Recruitment For Junior Assistant Post Details:
Name of the Post: Jr Assistant (Dist.)
Number of the Post: 01
Scale of Pay: Rs.14000 49000/- Plus Gr Pay- Rs. 5600/- In PB-2
District Agricultural Office Darrang, Mangaldai Recruitment For Junior Assistant Application Fee:
- For SC Rs. 150/* (Rupees one hundred and fifty)
- Candidates having BPL certificate – Nil (Certificate from the competent authonty i.e. Deputy Commissioner/ Addl. Deputy Commissioner/Assts. Commissioner/ Sub-Div Officer (c)/ Circle Officer/ Block Dev. Officer will only be accepted)
- Application fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan (Head of Account -“0070-60- 800- 0000-000-00-00-XP- V-GA”)
District Agricultural Office Darrang, Mangaldai Recruitment For Junior Assistant Important Points:
- Candidates must be citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India
- Candidate must not less than 18 (eighteen) years or more than 43 (forty three) years of age as on 01.01 2018.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor Degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Govt
- The candidates must possess Diploma (at least 3 months tenure) in Computer application. The skill of Data Entry and typing in English & Assamese will be tested on.
- The candidates must have registered their names In the Employment Exchange and the Registration Number along with date must be mentioned In their applications.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
- The application must be accompanied by the following:- Self attested photocopies of all certificates in support of educational qualification. Age, Caste, 3 (three) copies of self attested recent passport size photographs, A self addressed envelope (size 22cm x 10cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- only, Candidates will have to super scribe “post applied fof at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form, Candidates should mention their Phone number in the Application Form.
- Incomplete/Unsigned application will be rejected.
- The selected candidate will have to submit undertaking to the appointing authority that he/she will abide by New Pension Rules of the Govt.
- The eligible candidates have to appear for Written Test.
- Syllabus for written test: The written test will be conducted with long, short and objective type questions in the areas of GK. General Math and English. Total marks for written test will be 100
- No DA/TA will be admissible for appearing in the Written test/ Interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Application completed in all respect should reach the DISTRICT AGRICULTURAL OFFICER, Darrang, Mangaldai before 5.00 pm of 28th February 2018 by post or dropped in the Drop Box to be kept in the office. Application received after this date will not be entertained.
District Agricultural Office Darrang, Mangaldai Recruitment For Junior Assistant Important Links: