DC Dibrugarh Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
DC Dibrugarh Junior Assistant Recruitment -Applications are hereby invited from eligible candidates in Standard Form of application as published in Part IX of Assam Gazette who are the citizens of India as defined In Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, for filling up of the following vacancies (sanctioned posts) of Junior Assistant In the Amalgamated Establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh in the scale of Pay Rs 14,000.00-49.000.00 Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200.00 and other allowances as admissible under the Rules. The details are shown below:
DC Dibrugarh Junior Assistant Recruitment Post Details:
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
Number of Posts: 13 (UR-13)
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 43 years of age as on 01.01.2018. Upper Age limit is relaxed by 5 years in case of ST/SC candidates as per Govt. OM No. ABP 06/ 2016/04, Dated 3rd March, 2016.
Scale of Pay: Rs 14,000.00/- -49,000.00/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200.00/- and other allowances as admissible under the Rules
Required Educational Qualification:
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Government.
- The candidate must have good working knowledge and skill in Computer, specially Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics Concept of Database, Internet, E-mail etc.
- The candidate must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma in computer application/knowledge from an institute recognized by the Government.
DC Dibrugarh Junior Assistant Recruitment Application Fee:
Application fees as shown below has to be deposited by Treasury Challan into the Head of Account “0070 — Other Administrative Services” (As per Finance Notification No. FEG. 32/2016/8, Dtd. 28.10.2016)
- For General Category – Rs. 250.00(Rupees Two hundred fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC Category – Rs. 150.00(Rupees One hundred fifty) only.
- For candidates having BPL Card – Nil
DC Dibrugarh Junior Assistant Recruitment How to Apply and other Important Points:
- How to apply: Applications should be sent through post or delivered by hand to the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh, P.O. – C.R. Building, PIN-786003, Dist- Dibrugarh, Assam. Post applied for shall be superscribed on the sealed envelope.
- Last date of application: Application will be received during office hours upto 21.02.2018_ No application alter the last date will be entertained. Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Selection Procedure:- Candidate applying for the post of Junior Assistant will have to appear In a Written Test of 150 marks comprising of General English (75 marks), General Knowledge (50 marks) and Quantitative Aptitude (25 marks). Further, they will have to appear in another Test of knowledge of Computer (Theory) (50 marks) and Language skills in Assamese (50 marks). There will also be a Computer Proficiency (Practical) Test for 50 marks.
- Applicants shall submit the self attested copies of following documents/testimonials along with application:
- HSLC Admit Card (age proof), Pass Certificate and Marksheet.
- HSSLC Pass Certificate and Marksheet.
- Degree Pass Certificate and Marksheet.
- PRC Copy
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate if applicable.
- Original copy of Treasury Challan of application fees
- BPL F.I. Card copy If applicable.
- 3 (Three) copies of passport size photographs. (One of which should be pasted on the application form).
- Certificate of Diploma in Computer knowledge.
- Self addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 only
- A Selection Committee will be constituted to select the candidates for the post of Jr. Assistant. The Committee has the right to accept or reject the candidature after proper scrutiny of the documents/ testimonials, etc. with regard to the modalities of selection The decisions of the Selection Committee shall be final and binding
- Candidates already In service must submit their application through proper channel.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible In appearing in written/practical test
- The candidates qualifying in the written test must produce all original testimonials for verification at the time of Computer Practical Test
- The final select list shall be published in two widely circulated newspapers and Notice Board of the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh.
- The selected candidate will have to submit an undertaking to Appointment Authority that he or she will abide by the New Pensions Scheme of the Government.
DC Dibrugarh Junior Assistant Recruitment other Important Links: