Central Selection Board BTC Recruitment for Ward Boy and Ward Girl
Central Selection Board BTC Recruitment -The Central Selection Board (CSB) Bodoland Territorial Council invites eligible candidates from Indian Citizen for appearing in a Walk-in- Interview to be conducted wet 23-02-2018 to 26-02-2018 at CSB Office, DLR Building, Kokrajhar from-10-00 AM onwards for filling up of 19. (Nineteen) nos. post of Ward Boy and 20 (Twenty) nos. post of Ward Girls under Health & Family Welfare Deptt., BTC area in the Pay Band and Grade Pay plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules of State Govt. of Assam from time to time. The vacancy of post may like to increase or decrease subject to the approval of the BTC authority at the time of declaration of result. The walk-in-interview will be held’on district wise as per the 4 (four) districts of BTC area. The educational qualification and other eligible criteria for the said posts are as given below.
Central Selection Board BTC Recruitment District wise Walk-In-Interview Date:
|Educational Qualification for the post of Ward Boy and Ward Girls.||Age|
|I.||23-02-2018||Kokrajhar||Read up to class-X||
Central Selection Board BTC Recruitment Important Points:
- How to apply: Eligible candidates willing to appear in the walk-in-interview need to bring all original educational qualification certificates in terms of advertisement for walk-in-interview, proof certificates of caste, professionals experience etc. if any need to he furnished. A permanent BTAD area residential certificate belonging to the General Category Candidates and Caste Certificate belonging to the ST/SC/OBC/MOBC candidates issued by the Revenue circle officer concerned is compulsory to proof the residence. The candidates are also requested to bring photo copies of each certificate signed by the candidate himself / herself as certified to be true copy and submit all the photo copies to the CSB office on the same day of Walk-in- Interview for office record.
- The candidates willing to apply for the post as mentioned above will have to appear for a walk-in-Interview at their own expenses as per the programme mentioned above at CSB office. DLR Building Kokrajhar from 10.00 A.M. Onwards.
- Candidates only from BTC area need to apply.
- Reservation will be as per sixth. Scheduled norms.
- A photo identity card to be produced at the time of interview.
- The CSB reserves the right to cancel / withdraw any interviews considering the unavoidable circumstances, if so arise.