CBSE NET 2018 Notification, New Exam Pattern and Marks Distribution For July 2018
CBSE NET 2018 Notification, New Exam Pattern and Marks Distribution -It is notified that CBSE will conduct the next UGC NET for Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor on 08th July, 2018 (Sunday). In the Latest CBSE NET 2018 Notification this time the CBSE NET authority had changed the Exam Pattern and paper wise Marks Distribution. In the previous years there were 3 numbers of paper of each subject and a total of 350 marks, combining all three papers. In Paper I there were 50 questions and 100 marks for it, in Paper II there were 50 questions and 100 marks for it and in Paper III there were 75 questions and 150 marks for it. But this time in Paper I there will be 50 questions and 100 marks for it and instead of Paper II and Paper III the CBSE NET authority combines it to Paper II which will contain 100 questions and 200 marks against it.
CBSE NET 2018 Notification, New Exam Pattern and Marks Distribution as given below:
As per the revised scheme, the test will consist of two papers as below:.
|Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|I||100||50 questions. All are compulsory||1 Hour (09:30 AM to 10:30 AM) IST|
|II||200||100 questions. All are compulsory||2 Hours (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM) IST|
CBSE NET 2018 Notification, New Exam Pattern and Marks Distribution Important Points:
- Paper-I : shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper-II : shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- The upper age limit for appearing in JRF has also been raised by two years, i.e. from the existing upper age limit of 28 years to 30 years (the relaxation as earlier will remain same).
- The candidates who desire to appear in the test may see the detailed notification available on the website http://cbsenet.nic.in from 01st February, 2018.
- The candidates are required to CBSE NET apply online from 06th March, 2018.
- The last date for applying online is 05th April, 2018 and fee can be paid up to 06th April, 2018.