Online Checking of Final NRC Assam, Full Draft of NRC Assam and NRC Family Tree Verification Process
- 1 Online Checking of Final NRC Assam, Full Draft of NRC Assam and NRC Family Tree Verification Process
- 2 Online Checking of Final NRC Assam, Full Draft of NRC Assam Points to Remember
- 2.1 How to Check Online Your Name using ARN number in Part/Final Draft of NRC Assam Important Links:
- 2.2 Websites to Check NRC List
- 2.3 If you have any other query regarding Online Checking of Final NRC Assam, Full Draft of NRC Assam you can contact through the following
- Family Tree Verification Process of NRC Assam starts form 15th February, 2018
- Family Tree Verification is a method to verify the genuineness of use of Legacy Data by the applicants. It involves matching of all the family tree details submitted by applicants claiming descendanance from the same ancestor. In case of mismatches, the descendants/applicants claiming linkage/ descendanance from the same ancestor/ Legacy Person would be called together to ale location where proceeding will be held to give them opportunity to explain the mismatches concerning the Family Tree.
- All bonafied errors such as mismatches due to giving nick names in family tree details, name/ surname changes due to marriage, not writing names of some family members due to lack of knowledge or Ignorance etc. would also be corrected during the proceedings.
- The venue where the proceedings will be held would generally be located in the area where the ancestor/Legacy Person originally resided.
- The applicants required to appear for such proceedings would be informed by way of a Letter of Information (LoI) delivered at their households by NRC field level functionaries. The LoI will contain the details of date, time and venue of the proceeding where the applicant is required to appear.
- Applicants who receive this Letter of Information (LoI) should not have any fear or apprehension as receipt of this letter is not an indication of being considered doubtful or leading to exclusion from the NRC. It is an opportunity to ensure that Legacy of each genuine citizen is protected and not allowed to be misused by any unauthorised person to wrongfully enter NRC. It is a contribution of the public to improve the accuracy of NRC.
- Some applicants who might already have been Included in the Part Draft NRC might also get the Letter of Information (LoI) to appear and testify to prevent misuse of their legacy data by any person mischievously.
- Those invited to appear for proceedings for Family Tree Verification are requested to bring along one photo identity card to establish their identity and supporting documents. They may also bring other siblings to support their claim of descendance.
Online Checking of Final NRC Assam, Full Draft of NRC Assam Points to Remember
- As the Draft of NRC had published on the midnight of 31st December 2017 for those applicants for whom the entire process of verification would be completed by that date. As such, this will be a part publication of Draft NRC.
- Another Draft or Final Draft of NRC shall be published subsequently after completion of verification of the rest of the applicants, which shall be the complete publication of Draft NRC. Date of complete publication of Draft NRC will be notified shortly.
- Applicants who do not find their names in the part publication of Draft NRC published on 31st December 2017 should not have any fears and apprehensions as their verification is under progress and will be completed soon. Verification of each individual is being done meticulously in a fair and objective manner to ensure that names of all genuine Indian Citizens as per cut-off date of 24th March (midnight), 1971 are included in NRC.
- Documents of each member of a family are verified for their genuineness by respective authorities who have issued the documents.
- It was seen that names of some members of a family do not appear in the part publication of Draft NRC as verification of these members is still not complete. Decision on all the members of the family will be part of the complete publication of Draft NRC subsequently.
- It was also possible that names of the entire family members are not mentioned in the part publication of Draft NRC. Decision on such families will be part of complete publication of Draft NRC.
- Detailed verification of applicants who have submitted Gaon Panchayat Secretary /Lot Mandal/ Circle Officer Certificate, will be conducted as per Judgment of the Hon’ble Supreme Court. Their verification will be taken up after part publication of Draft NRC of 31st December 2017. Their names, if found eligible, shall be included in the complete publication of Draft NRC.
- Claims and Objections shall be received from applicants only after complete publication of Draft Final NRC will be published after disposal of all Claims and Objections.
- Applicants also have the right to appeal before the Foreigners Tribunals after publication of Final NRC.
- The entire process of NRC Update is being carried out in the most transparent manner under close monitoring of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
- All efforts are being made by the Union and State Governments, Registrar General of India and State Coordinator to enure that the entire exercise is comprehensive and meticulous to produce an accurate NRC where no genuine Indian citizen gets left out and no ineligible person gets included.
How to Check Online Your Name using ARN number in Part/Final Draft of NRC Assam Important Links:
Websites to Check NRC List
DUE TO PROBLEM IN CHECK IN NRC DRAFT RESULT, NRC AUTHORITY HAS INTRODUCED NEW WEBSITE TO CHECK NRC RESULT
If you have any other query regarding Online Checking of Final NRC Assam, Full Draft of NRC Assam you can contact through the following
- Call at 24 x 7 Toll Free Numbers: 15107(For Assam), 18003453762(For Outside Assam) to know your name in Draft NRC.