Northern Railway Recruitment For Various Apprentices Post Total 3162 Vacancies
Northern Railway Recruitment For Various Apprentices Post -ONLINE applications are invited from ELIGIBLE and desirous candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for imparting training at various Divisions/Units/Workshops over Northern Railway. Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his / her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer.
Northern Railway Recruitment For Various Apprentices Post Details:
Name of the Post: Apprentices
Number of Posts: 3162
Essential Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and must have passed ITI in relevant trade recognized by Government.
Age Limit: (as on 27/01/2018.)
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 27-01-2018.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. service on Civil side after availing the servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement. However, regardless of community, Ex-servicemen will be considered against the Ex-servicemen quota, if available. If UR vacancies are not available then only Ex. serviceman belonging to those particular communities where vacancies are available will be considered against the ex-servicemen quota.
- The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of SC/ST, must produce his/her Caste certificate on Central Government format issued by appropriate authority at the time of Document Verification. Similarly, the candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of OBC, must produce Caste certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued on or after 1/4/2017 on Central Government format by appropriate authority.
- The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of Ex-servicemen and Armed Forces Personnel, must produce Discharge certificate and in case of children of Ex servicemen and children of Armed Forces Personnel, they must produce discharge certificate or Armed Forces serving certificate respectively (as the case may be) of his/her parents at the time of document verification.
- The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of PH/PWD must produce PH/PWD certificate issued by competent authority under the rules.
NORTHERN RAILWAY RECRUITMENT FOR VARIOUS APPRENTICES POST APPLICATION FEE (NON REFUNDABLE) Rs. 100/- :
- Application fee is to be paid through ONLINE MODE and RRC will not accept Application fee in Cash/ Cheque/ Money order/IPO/ Demand Draft Central Recruitment Fee Stamps etc. Candidate to note that RRC/NR is not responsible for incomplete or pending online examination fee transaction for whatever reason. In such case candidate need to proceed with fresh/new transaction of payment of application fee. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt with the date entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
Northern Railway Recruitment For Various Apprentices Post General Instructions
- Merely Registering/filling up online application on RRC website does not entitle the candidate being eligible for selection process.
- Railway Administration reserves the rights to engage eligible candidates.
- The decision of Railway Administration on all matters relating to eligibility, place, date, mode of selection, acceptance or rejection etc. shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- The candidature of the applicants shall be liable to be rejected at any stage of selection/engagement process in case of concealment of any fact, which is in contravention to the above laid down conditions. The decision of the Railway Administration shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- No TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the process. Applicant has to make their own arrangements. The Railway Administration reserves the right to fix any date, as deemed suitable, change place or postpone (at its own convenience), or even cancel the process due to unforeseen circumstances against which no claim will be accepted. No request for change of date &venue will be entertained at any stage.
- Candidates should bring all documents uploaded with ONLINE Application Form in Original along with one set of self attested photo copies i.e. (Matriculation or Equivalent Certificate & Marks Sheet, ITI Certificate with Mark Sheet, Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate etc.) on the day of Document Verification at the given Place and Time on E-Admit Card to be downloaded from RRC website, without which candidature will be cancelled. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi Should be accompanied by a self attested translation in English/Hindi.
- If it is noticed by the Railway Administration that applicant has furnished wrong information/fake certificates, the Railway Administration reserve the right to discharge the candidate/selected candidate at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training.
- Candidate’s admission at all stages of the process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility condition.
- No candidate should attempt impersonation or take the help of any impersonator at any stage of the selection process. Such candidates will be debarred for life from appearing in all RRB/RRC examinations or any appointment in Railways. In addition, legal action may be taken against the candidate.
- Any material suppression of facts or submitting of forged certificates/caste certificate by a candidate for securing eligibility and/or obtaining privileges, including fee exemption for appearing in the selection trial shall lead to rejection of his/her candidature for the particular recruitment for which he/she has applied. Further, he/she will also be debarred from all examinations conducted by all RRB/RRC over the country and legal action may be initiated, if warranted.
- Candidates who have been debarred for life from all RRB/RRC examinations or candidates who have been debarred for a specified period which is not yet completed need not apply in response to this employment notice. Their candidature will be rejected during any stage of recruitment as and when detected.
- Any subsequent changes in the terms and conditions of the Notice as per extant rules will stand good. RRC reserves the right to consider/incorporate any subsequent changes/ modification/additions/cancellation in the terms & conditions to recruitment under this Notice as and when applicable.
- RRC reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage of the process of recruitment, if any irregularity/ deficiency is noticed in the application.
- For any Legal Dispute, the Jurisdiction will be at New Delhi only.
- In the event of any dispute about interpretation or any mistake, the English version will be treated as final.
- Canvassing in any form, misbehavior or misconduct will lead to summary rejection and cancellation of candidature and no correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
- Candidates to note that all relevant certificates of education i.e .10th Pass & ITI with mark sheets, SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-SM etc. are to be uploaded with online application form. Original Certificates are not to be sent to RRC/NR and same are required at the time of Document Verification failing which applicant shall not be allowed to participate in the selection process.
- No request to change the division/unit will be entertained of the candidates at any stage.
- The Railway administration do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
- No Hostel accommodation will be provided and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement during their training as per Apprentice Act 1961 and they will be released on completion of the training.
Northern Railway Recruitment For Various Apprentices Post How to Apply Steps Details :
Steps to be followed for filling the ONLINE Application
- Click on the “Engagement of Act Apprentice” Link ONLINE Application.
- Information to Candidate
- Candidate Registration – Fill the detail i.e Name, Community, Category, Mobile No., Email ID & Date of Birth and submit. On successful registration candidate will get Password for login subsequently using Email ID.
- Pay Online Fee & on successful transaction “Candidate Dashboard containing Application Form, Upload Photo/Signature/Thumb Impression and Application Details/ Print will appear”.
- Enter the Application fee payment transaction ID, verify it and fill the Application Form.
- Save Detail, Edit if required and then finally save detail.
- Candidate Dashboard appears again containing Application Form, Upload Photo/Signature/Thumb Impression and Application Details/ Print. Now click on upload Photo link in the “Candidates Dashboard” and Photograph, Signature & Thumb Impression having size 10 to 50KB in jpg format & Save Images and upload certificates like :- educational, caste, PWD & Ex-SM certificates etc. On completion candidate can take print of application & Fee payment slip for candidate purpose record only.
Northern Railway Recruitment For Various Apprentices Post Important Dates
- Date and Time of opening of Online Application: At 1100 Hrs on 28.12.2017
- Date & Time of Closing of Online Application: At 1700 Hrs on 27.01.2018
- Expected Date of Display of Merit: Between 15.02.2018 to 28.02.2018