Mock Test on General Knowledge For Assam Secretariat JAA Written Exam 2018
Mock Test on General Knowledge For Assam Secretariat JAA Written Exam -As we all are waiting for the Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Exam from last few months. After the declaration of written exam date it is cleared that the administration will going to conduct the written exam on 28-01-2018. So candidates, here a very good chance waiting for you to be a part of Assam Secretariat. Through the Online Mock test For Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Exam we are trying to improve your skills for the exam. All the candidate have to note one thing that this mock test is conducted by Assamjobalerts.com only. This Mock test does not conducted by respective department. Assamjobalerts.com is bounded to help in any ground to you people. Please try to complete the mock test each time you participate, to improve your skills you can participate more than once.
A Big “Best of Luck” to you people from Assamjobalerts.com
Mock Test on General Knowledge For Assam Secretariat JAA Written Exam
1. Who was the king of Kamrup, at the time of Hsuan Tsang visited Kamrup?
2. What is the actual name of Silarai?
3. In which year the battle of Saraighat was fought?
4. The Treaty of Yandabo was signed on_________?
5. Maniram Dewan and Piyoli Phukan was hanged on______.
6. Assam Accord was signed on_________.
7. ________ is the first Assamese Novel.
8. Indian National Emblem was adopted on__________.
9. Nameri National Park is in ___________ District of Assam.
10. First Assam Fully Color Film is ___________.
11. Who gave the slogan “Do or Die”?
12. Who was the last Governor General and First Viceroy of India?
13. Indian National Congress was Formed on________.
14. Who is the winner of Miss world 2017 ?
15. Who is the present CAG(comptroller and auditor general of india).
16. Who was the Governor General at the time of “ Quit India Movement”.
17. Which team won Asia cup hockey 2017?
18. Newly elected Goa Chief Minister________?
19. 2017 women’s ICC cricket worldcup winner?
20. Winner of 2017 Nobel Prize in Literature.