26 Mandal Recruitment at Deputy Commissioner, Darrang
Mandal Recruitment at Deputy Commissioner, Darrang -In pursuance of Govt. approval for filling up of 26 (twenty six) Numbers of essential vacant post of Mandal issued vide letter No.RLR.111/2017/15 dated 2nd January,2018, applications are invited from the intending candidates in Standard Forms published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX, who had passed H.S.L.C. examination or equivalent examination with 6(six) months Recorders’ Course Class passed Certificate from the Assam Survey and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati only for filling up the following vacant post of Mandal under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang, Mangaldai.
The DC Darrang, Mangaldai had recruited 12 Junior Assistant few months ago, you may check the notification in our site. Assam Sate Urban Livelihood Mission Society (ASULMS) also recruited community organizer for Darrang District
Mandal Recruitment at Deputy Commissioner, Darrang Post Details:
Name of the Post: Mandal
Number of Vacancies: 26 (UR=9, OBC/MOBC=8, SC=3, ST(H)=3, ST(P)=3)
Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 14000 – 49000/- Grade Pay Rs. 6200/- (PB-2) per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules issued from time to time.
Age: Candidate must not less than 18 years or more than 38 years of Age as on 01-01-2018. The upper age is relaxable by 5 years in case of the candidates of SC/ST and PWD.
Qualification/ Eligibility: Candidates should have passed H.S.L.C. examination or equivalent examination with 6(six) months Recorders’ Course Class passed Certificate from the Assam Survey and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
Mandal Recruitment at Deputy Commissioner, Darrang Important Points:
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India.
- Candidate already in service should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete ,unsigned and applications submitted after scheduled date will be rejected. 6.The selected candidates will have to submit an undertaking to appointing authority that they will abide by the New Pension Rules of the Govt. issued vide Finance Departments letter No. BW-3/03/Pt. II/1 dtd. 25-01-2005.
- Last date of submission of application is 2nd February,2018 during office hours.
- The candidates will have to appear in oral interview and computer test.
- Candidates should mention their phone number in the application form.
- The application must be accompanied with the following-
- Self Attested copies of all certificates of educational qualifications, age,Caste(for reserved candidates)etc. issued by the competent authority , must be accompanied with the application form.
- Self Attested (back side)two copies of recent passport size photographs.
- One self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 5/-.