IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) Recruitment [Total 58 Vacancies]
IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) Recruitment -Indian Oil Corporation Limited the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its various locations in Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Manipur, Meghalaya, Odisha, Tripura and West Bengal as per the details given below. On-line Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following posts:
IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) Recruitment Post Details:
Name of post: Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr. I
Number of posts: 58 posts
- Assam: 18
- Arunachal Pradesh: 02
- Manipur: 1
- Meghalaya: 1
- Tripura: 3
Scale of Pay : Rs 10500-24500/- Per month.
Educational Qualification: Higher Secondary (Class XII) with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 40% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Required Experience: Minimum one year work experience in Heavy Vehicle driving (excluding training)
Age: Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC(Non – Creamy Layer) candidates considered against reserved positions.
IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) Recruitment Application Fee:
General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rs. One hundred fifty only) as Application Fee plus additional Bank charges as applicable through the Payment Gateway / NEFT Online Transfer provided through the Portal ONLY. No other mode of receipt of payment shall be accepted.
IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) Recruitment General Instructions:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have an active e-mail id and mobile number, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through registered email id only.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- The candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, caste/sub-caste certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, etc. readily available with them before they commence the application process.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as Unreserved (UR).
- Candidate employed in Government/Government Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will be required to submit ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ at the time of SPPT, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the SPPT. Such candidates, if offered an appointment, shall be required to submit proper ‘RELEASE ORDER’ from their employer at the time of joining, without which they will not be allowed to join.
- Candidates need to apply for only one post as the written test for all the positions will be conducted on the same date and at the same time in all the test centers.
- Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Mere issuance of written test/SPPT call letter or reference for medical examination will not imply final selection of candidate, which may please be noted.
- Candidates will be required to carry a Photo ID Proof for the Written Test and SPPT. The original Photo ID shall be checked and verified during the Tests. A self-attested photocopy of the same shall also be collected along with the admit card after the Written Test and SPPT. Candidates are advised to retain a copy of the Admit card/call letter for future reference. Valid Photo ID proof like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving license, Voter ID card, Passport etc. shall be accepted. Candidates without valid Photo ID shall not be allowed to appear for the Written Test or SPPT.
- Short-listed candidates have to bring all original certificates/testimonials/ mark sheets along with a latest passport size photograph and self-attested copies of certificates/mark sheets for checking on the date of Skill Proficiency Physical Test (SPPT).
- Candidates can apply for one Post Code ONLY. Further, only one mobile number and one email ID can be used for applying for the post. The same mobile number and email ID cannot be used by any other candidate for filling online application for this notification.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process may be addressed to Recruitment Team only through email@example.com
- IOCL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/ any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/ contact details furnished by the candidate.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test/ SPPT, reject the application without assigning any reasons or change the number of posts.
- Selected candidates shall have all-India transfer liability. All positions may involve working in three shift duty locations. Selected candidates may also be posted in any of the subsidiaries/Joint Ventures or any department of Government of India.
- Reimbursement of 2nd class rail fare by the shortest route to examination centre for outstation SC/ST candidates appearing for written test/ SPPT shall be made, provided the distance travelled is not less than 30 kms each way. Candidates travelling from the place other than the mailing address will not be paid Travelling Allowance.
- Any request for change in Category (UR/SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)) once filled in the online application form will not be considered and accordingly concession / relaxation applicable will not be extended.
- The reserved category candidates are required to submit the latest caste certificate/s in prescribed format applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India & issued by the competent authority at the time of SPPT if called for, in support of their claim.
- In addition, the OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates will be required to submit a latest valid caste certificate (not more than six months old on the date of joining) in the prescribed format applicable for purpose of reservation in appointment to posts under Government of India / Central Government Public Sector Undertaking as contained in DoPT Memo no. 36012/22/93-Estt(SCT) dt. 15.11.93 from a competent authority.
- Further, the OBC (Non Creamy layer) candidates will have to give a self-undertaking, at the time of SPPT/CPT in terms of DOPT memo No. 36012/22/93-Extt(SCT) dt. 8.9.93, if called for, indicating that they belong to OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
- All the candidates are requested to remain updated for the Written Test and SPPT Test date and Venue etc., by visiting IOCL website https:// www.iocl.com/ PeopleCareers/job.aspx regularly.
- In the event of non-receipt of application & processing fee from candidates for reasons whatsoever, his candidature will stand cancelled and no further communication on the same will be entertained.
- Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and IOCL will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false information. Since all the applications will be screened without documentary evidence, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that a candidate has furnished false or wrong information or is found ineligible with respect to any of the eligibility parameters, his candidature will be rejected.
- Admit card for written test downloaded from the website has to be duly signed by the candidate and photograph affixed and is required to be produced at the time of written test.
- IOCL reserves the right to raise minimum eligibility standards and to increase/ decrease the number of vacancies. IOCL also reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / enlarge the recruitment process and / or the selection process there under without any further notice and without assigning any reason.
- Wherever letter grade in a qualifying examination is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the State/Central Education Board. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from the Education Board which shall be required at the time of SPPT.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his candidature.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- The question paper for the written test will be Bilingual, i.e., Hindi & English.
- Request for change of center for written examination shall not be entertained.
- Any further corrigendum/addendum would be uploaded only on our website https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx.
- The court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be High Court of Kolkata.
Download our Android App For Current Affairs, Online Mock Test and Latest Job Notification
IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) Recruitment Important Points:
- On-line registration of application commences from 27th January 2018 and closes on 10th February 2018.
- The link to the on-line registration of the application has been hosted on the website https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx
- Tentative Date of Written Test is 25th February 2018.
- Tentative Date of uploading the result of shortlisted candidates of the Written Test is 5th March, 2018.
- Tentative Date of uploading of Final Selection Result is 15th March 2018.
IOCL Junior Operator (Aviation) Recruitment Important Links: