Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) Recruitment For Constable and Head Constabe
- 1 Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) Recruitment For Constable and Head Constabe
- 1.1 Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) Recruitment Post Details:
- 1.2 Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) Recruitment Application Fee & Mode Of Payment –
- 1.3 Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) Recruitment General Instructions:
- 1.4 Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) Recruitment Important Dates:
- 1.5 Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) Recruitment Important Links:
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment -Applications are invited from eligible male Indian citizens for filling up the vacancies for the posts of Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) & Constable (Motor Mechanic) in Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial), on temporary basis likely to be made permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. The posts have All India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. On appointment, the candidates shall be governed by the ITBPF Act, 1992 and ITBPF Rules, 1994. Applications from candidates will be accepted through ON-LINE MODE only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed. CLOSING DATE / LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 07.02.2018.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) Recruitment Post Details:
i) Name of Post: Head Constable (MM)
Number of Post: 60 Nos. (UR- 23, SC-12, ST-3, OBC(NCL)-22)
Scale of Pay: Level -4 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 25500 – 81100 (as per 7th CPC).
Age: Between 18 and 25 years
a) 10+2 pass from a recognised Board or Institution.
b) Certificate in Motor Mechanic from a recognized institution or Industrial Training Institute with three years practical experience in the trade in a reputed workshop or three years diploma in Automobile Engineering.
ii) Name of Post: Constable (MM)
Number of Post: 181 Nos. (UR- 85, SC-31, ST-17, OBC(NCL)-48)
Scale of Pay: Level -3 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 21700 – 69100 (as per 7th CPC).
Age: Between 18 and 25 years
(a) Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board or Institution; and
(b) Industrial Training Institute certificate in respective trade from a recognized institution; or
(c) Three years experience in respective trade from a recognised firm.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) Recruitment Application Fee & Mode Of Payment –
Candidates belonging to General(UR)/ OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as application fee through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Application received with any other mode of fee payment will be summarily rejected. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying fee.
i) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
ii) Fee paid by modes other than above will not be accepted and the applications of such candidate will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) Recruitment General Instructions:
- All candidates who have been called for Documentation, Height Bar, PET & PST will bring a clear and legible print out of the online application form submitted by them for purpose of identification, etc. The print out will be retained by ITBP personnel for office use.
- Candidates are to ensure to keep sufficient number of same passport size photos used by them in filling the online application form. The candidates are also advised to bring same passport size photos submitted with online application form at all stages of recruitment.
- Verification of original documents will be carried out at the beginning of recruitment, therefore candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility in all respects to avoid any disappointment.
- Departmental candidates should submit in original a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of documentation else their candidature will be rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained from ineligible candidates whose applications have been rejected.
- Candidates shall be required to serve in the Force for a minimum period of 10 years. If any person after joining the service wants to resign from the service before the expiry of 10 years, he/she is required to refund a sum equal to three months’ pay and allowances attached to the post or the cost of training imparted to him/her by the Force, whichever is higher.
- Selected candidates shall have to undergo Basic Training and such other courses as prescribed in the Force from time to time.
- Candidates belonging to physically handicapped category are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- All eligible candidates will be duly informed about the date and venue of the recruitment tests through admit card sent electronically on their registered e-mail ID. Therefore, candidates should provide genuine and functional e-mail ID and Mobile number at the time of filling online application form. ITBP will not be responsible in case of any failure of the candidate not receiving admit card online.
- Candidates should come duly prepared for more than one day stay under their own arrangements at the Recruitment Centre. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The Government shall not be responsible for any damage/injury to the individual sustained during the course of recruitment process. Candidates are advised to beware of touts and not to fall prey to the unscrupulous elements.
- Recruitment in ITBP is totally transparent, fair and purely on the basis of performance of the aspirants. No candidate is required to pay any money in cash or otherwise, for recruitment in ITBPF. If someone approaches them or asks for money or any other favour, they may report the matter to the recruitment board or the local police.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected and no correspondence on this will be entertained. No application received after the last date as mentioned above will be accepted and ITBP will not be responsible for any electronic, internet related problems, etc faced by the candidates.
- Any further information/notice in respect to the subject recruitment will be published on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in only. Hence, all candidates are advised to log on the above link from time to time.
- All disputes and differences, if any, will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts within the territorial limits of Delhi only.
- ITBP will not responsible for any postal delay.
- For any queries, complaints or clarification the candidates can write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) Recruitment Important Dates:
- Online application mode will be opened w.e.f. 09.01.2018 at 00:01 am
- and will be closed on 07.02.2018 at 11:59 pm.