Gauhati Medical College & Hospital, Guwahati Recruitment of Lab Attendant and Grade IV for total 17 posts
Gauhati Medical College & Hospital, Guwahati Recruitment of Lab Attendant and Grade IV for total 17 posts: Applications are invited through online mode for the following posts as shown below under the establishment of the Principal-cum Chief Superintendent Gauhati Medical College & Hospital, Guwahati-32 which will be available at the official web site of Directorate of Medical Education. Assam (www.dmeassam.gov.in) from 19/01/2018 to 02/02/2018 till midnight.
|SL N0||Name of Posts||Minimum Educational qualification||Scale of Pay||Total No. of post||Category POS00/3101|
|1||Lab. Attendant||Class-VIII passed||12000- 37500 + GP 3900||3 nos.||Backlog
STP- 1, STH-1
|2||Grade-IV||Class-VIII passed||12000- 37500 + GP 3900||8 nos.||Backlog
|3||Cock||Class-VIII passed||12000-37503 +GP-3900||3 nos.||Backlog
|4||Chowkidar||Class-VIII passed||12000- 37500 + GP 3900||1 no||Backlog
|5||Ward Boy/ Ward Girl||Class-VIII passed||12000- 37500 + GP 3900||2 nos.||Backlog
Reservation : Reservation of posts for woman candidate and physically handicapped candidates will be as per prevailing Govt. rules.
Age : Candidate’s age should be in between 18 years and 43 years as on 01.01.2018.The upper age limit in relaxable by 5 years fot SC, STP. STH Candidates only.
Fees: The application fee of Rs.250/- ( Rupees Two hundred fifty ) only for General Category Candidates and Rs.150/- Rupees One hundred fifty ) only for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P)& ST(H) category candidates will have to be paid through Treasury Challan to the Head of Account “0210-M&PH-03-MET&R-105-Allopathy” and the scanned copy of the challan to be uploaded white submitting the online application form. No fee is required for BPL candidate and they are required to upload their BPL certificate from the competent authority for such exemption of fee along with the application.
Terms & Conditions:
- Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online Application Forms available at the official web site of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam (dmeassam.gov.in). Candidate has to choose the posts he/she want to apply during online submission of the application. There wil be single application fee for al the posts he/she want to apply.
- The following documents in original will have to be produced at therm of document venlicabon and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted:
- 2 (two) Copies of recent passport size colour photograph duly self attested.
- HSLC admit card or birth certificate for age proof.
- All marks sheets and pass certificate
- Caste certificate (where applicable)
- Permanent residentship certificate
- Employment Exchange Registration C.ertlicatie.
3. Detailed list of eligible candidates for each post along with the details of written test shall be notified in due course of the time and shall be displayed in the website dmeassam.gov.in. The date of uploading in the website shall be published in the local newspaper for information of the eligible candidates.
- There will be one written examination for as categories of posts. Post-wise merit list shall be published in due course of time.
Last date to Apply: 02/02/2018 till midnight
Click here for official notice
Official link to apply online- dmeassam.gov.in