Chief Inspector of Factories Assam Recruitment For Asstt. Chemist and Driver
- 1 Chief Inspector of Factories Assam Recruitment For Asstt. Chemist and Driver
- 2 Click Here to Join Assam’s Fastest Growing Facebook Group For Latest Job Updates
Chief Inspector of Factories Assam Recruitment -Application in Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazelle Part IX are invited from the eligible candidates who are bonafide citizen of India vide Article-5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up the following vacant posts under the establishment of the Chief Inspector of Factories, Assam.
Chief Inspector of Factories Assam Recruitment Post Details:
i) Name of Post: Asstt. Chemist
Number of Post: 1 (UR)
Essential Qualification: B.Sc. with major in Chemistry and Physics as one of the subject.
Other Qualification: 3 years practical experience in
any laboratory establishment.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14,000-49,000, GP-7400
Age: 18 Years to 43 Years as on 1st January, 2018.
ii) Name of Post: Driver
Number of Post: 1 (UR)
Essential Qualification: HSLC Passed
Other Qualification: A candidate should have valid Driving License for LMV/MMV.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14000-49,000, GP-5000
Age: 18 Years to 43 Years as on 1st January, 2018
Chief Inspector of Factories Assam Recruitment Important points:
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 43 years of age on 1st January,2018. The upper age is relaxable as per Govt. norms to SC/ST and persons with disabilities.
- The application must be accompanied by the followings:-
- Copies of all certificates/mark sheets in support of educational qualification along with age, caste certificate and valid employment exchange Registration Card.
- Two copies of self attested recent passport size color photograph.
- A self addressed envelope (size 22 X 10 CM) affixing postal stamp of Rs.5.00 only.
- Copy of original treasury challan showing deposit of Application Fee as mentioned below under Head of Account ‘0070 Others Administrative Service in favour of Chief Inspector of Factories, Assam.’
- For General Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only).
- For SC/ST/OBC Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only).
- For candidate having BPL Certificate: Nil.
- The candidates already in service must apply though proper channel.
- The applicants will have to appear in all the tests at their own expenses.
- Candidates/applicants will have to super scribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application Form.
- The last date of receipt of application is 22nd January, 2018. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
- Incomplete application will be rejected without giving any information to the candidate.
- Candidates with other qualification shown in Standard Form of application published in Assam Gazette Part IX and person with previous experience of Govt. /PSU and other reputed organization shall be given preference.
- No responsibility shall be taken for loss or late delivery of the application and/or call letter by post.
- Candidates should note that authorities may subsequently prepare a short list from the applicants by fixing of cut off level and only those candidates who would qualify to enter the short list may be called for test.
- The candidates should submit their application to the Chief Inspector of Factories, Assam, NPS International School Lane, Betkuchi, Lokhra, Guwahati-781040.
Chief Inspector of Factories Assam Recruitment Important Links: