Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society Assam IT Coordinator Recruitment 2018
- 1 Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society Assam IT Coordinator Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society Assam IT Coordinator Recruitment Post Details:
- 1.2 Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society Assam IT Coordinator Recruitment Other Details:
- 1.3 Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society Assam IT Coordinator Recruitment Important Points:
- 1.4 Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society Assam IT Coordinator Recruitment Important Links:
- 2 Click Here to Join Assam’s Fastest Growing Facebook Group For Latest Job Updates
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam IT Coordinator Recruitment -Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam a Society notified by the Govt. of Assam and registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 for implementation of Atal Amrit Abhiyan Scheme, a unique Health Assurance Scheme in the State aimed to provide critical care health assurance coverage to BPL population and Low Income households. The Scheme covers selected procedures in six specialities viz. cardiovascular diseases, Cancer, Kidney diseases, Neo-natal diseases, Neurological diseases and Burns with a total sum assured of Rs.2 Lakh per person per year for the treatment of approved procedures. The Scheme provides cashless medical treatment in the empanelled public and private hospitals, within and outside the State of Assam. The Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam invites applications for the following vacancy:
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society Assam IT Coordinator Recruitment Post Details:
Name Of the Post: IT Coordinator
Number Of Posts: 02
Pay: Salary best in the industry and is negotiable.
Educational Qualification: MCA/BE or B.Tech. or B.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognised Institute/ University
- Suitability to undertake the responsibilities mentioned above at the required level.
- Minimum five years of experience in related sector.
- Demonstrated competency in supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Superior management and leadership qualities in order to liaise effectively with management, senior staff, staff of parity organizations and government officials
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society Assam IT Coordinator Recruitment Other Details:
Place of Duty: The normal place of work for the party will be the office of the State Nodal Cell (SNC), Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam. He/ She shall work under the overall guidance and supervision of the Chief Executive Officer and the SNC Team, Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam and will be directly responsible for the following tasks:
Job Purpose: Provide support for the overall success in the implementation of the Atal Amrit Abhiyan, Assam. The IT Personnel is expected to provide support to CEO and the SNC Team in IT matters. He/she would be responsible for information gathering, data entry, maintaining records, and preparation of progress reports, develop system for checking the accuracy of the reported data, MIS System, support the activities of the Control and Server Room, provide and supervise data processing services, develop the AAAS Website, prepare data bank and status reports, provide DTP support at the time of conference, meetings and presentation in order to ensure the efficiency, relevance and impact of Atal Amrit Abhiyan in the state of Assam is maximized.
- Assisting the CEO and the SNC Team in supervising the Key Control System w.r.t. coordinate, facilitate and monitor the work of technical assistance inputs mobilized to support the Scheme and provide reports and data. Also provide support for all types of IT matters related to the scheme.
- Adopting methods , coordinating and monitoring the software programmes being used by the Implementation Support Agencies ( ISAs) and develop instruments, forms and formats and their piloting on a day to day basis.
- Ensuring compliance with the procedural requirements as set up in the IT System of Atal Amrit Abhiyan and strengthening the internal MIS System.
- Monitoring the information system about the performance outcomes of different functionaries and entities provided for in the Scheme.
- Complete responsibility of the AAAS Server/IT Control Room along with the other IT equipments located in the Office of AAAS.
- Undertake such other assignments which may be assigned by the CEO, AAAS from time to time.
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society Assam IT Coordinator Recruitment Important Points:
- Candidates having requisite qualification and experience will be shortlisted and called for interview at a date, time and venue to be intimated to the candidates through Email.
- The candidates have to attend the interview accordingly with all relevant testimonials in original.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the purpose. Details relating to qualification/eligibility etc. of the aforesaid positions are available at official Website.
- Online Application will be received from 2nd to 13th January, 2018
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society Assam IT Coordinator Recruitment Important Links: