Technical and Trade Apprentices Recruitment at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
- 1 Technical and Trade Apprentices Recruitment at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
- 1.1 Technical and Trade Apprentices Recruitment at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Post Details:
- 1.2 Technical and Trade Apprentices Recruitment at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Important Instruction:
- 1.3 Technical and Trade Apprentices Recruitment at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd How to Apply:
- 1.4 Technical and Trade Apprentices Recruitment at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Important Links:
- 2 Click Here to Join Assam’s Fastest Growing Facebook Group For Latest Job Updates
Technical and Trade Apprentices Recruitment at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd -Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices at its operating locations in the States of Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha & West Bengal. Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Discipline mentioned below:
Technical and Trade Apprentices Recruitment at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Post Details:
|Total Positions :
|Total Positions :
Stipend per Month
|Assam||87 (UR: 48, SC: 6, ST: 10, OBC: 23)||PWD: 11||70%-90% of minimum wages as prescribed by Statute + INR 2500/-
Conveyance & Misc.
|Bihar||43 (UR: 26, SC: 6, ST: O,OBC: 11)|
|Odisha||42 (UR: 22, SC: 6, ST: 9, OBC: 5)|
|West Bengal||176 (UR: 90, SC: 40, ST: 8, OBC: 38)|
|Jharkhand||22(UR: 13, SC: 2, ST: 5, OBC: 2)|
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Engineering (3 years Regular/ Sandwich Course in select disciplines).
- Trade Apprentice: Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) : B,Sc (3 years Regular Course In select streams),
- Trade Apprentice : Metric with 2 (two) year ITI in select Trades.
Required Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 01.12.2017( Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST,i.e. upto max of 29 years, 3 years for OBC i.e. upto max of 27 years, for the posts reserved for them). Candidates belonging to PWD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates).
Technical and Trade Apprentices Recruitment at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Important Instruction:
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application on and apply online from 04.12.2017 to 10.12.2017. Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date. If the application is not submitted in the line with the eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, then the application is liable for rejection.
- The exact date of written test/ interview shall be communicated separately. Any corrigendum/ addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website www.iocl.com or at (http:// www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx only. Candidates are thus advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regards to written test/interview shall be only on our website and/ or the email provided by the candidate during application process.
- All the candidates are advised to keep the copy of the printout of the online application form for reference as candidates are required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading admit cards from our website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx)
- Candidates are required to bring one photo ID proof in ORIGINAL – anyone from among Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/Passport – along with Admit Card at the time of Written Test.
- Latest Caste certificate is to be produced by reserved category candidates in the proforma prescribed by the Govt. and issued by Competent Authority only
- Candidates have to apply for ANY ONE DISCIPLINE ONLY. Candidates applying for more than one discipline will not be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the Diploma/ Degree/ ITI examination, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the Online Application Form as per the norms adopted by University/ Institute.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE/BTech or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA shall NOT be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection & termination any time during engagement, if engaged.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials. In case it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false, information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement, his/her engagement are liable to be terminated.
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation. All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of the Corporation.
- The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability / insufficient number of candidates.
- Applications/ Registration which are incomplete or are received in any other mode/form, or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and /or those received after the last date of receipt of applications,shall not be considered ‘Eligible’ and treated as “Rejected”. Canvassing of any kind shall disqualify the candidate.
- Mere selection in written examination or interview or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of engagement to the applicants.
- The Corporation shall have no obligation to offer employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period NOR can the apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.
- The service terms and conditions of the apprentices shall be governed by The Apprentices Act, 1961, as amended from time to time.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Kolkata.
Technical and Trade Apprentices Recruitment at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd How to Apply:
- The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from 04.12.2017 through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com(Careers-> Latest Job Opening-> Engagement of Apprentices in Eastern Region (Marketing Division)).
- Only on-line mode of applications will be accepted. Paper based applications will not be accepted.
- After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth( Xth Std certificate/marksheet), prescribed educational qualification, caste certificate(if applicable) and signature to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be intimated by email/sms for downloading admit card for written test.
- Those applications which are incomplete/not uploaded with self attested copies of certificates / not in line with the terms & condition will be liable for rejection.
Technical and Trade Apprentices Recruitment at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Important Dates:
Date Of Opening Of Online Application: : 04.12.2017
Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application: : 10.12.2017
Technical and Trade Apprentices Recruitment at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Important Links: