PWD (Roads) Assam Recruitment For Graduate Engineers(civil) 2017
- 1 PWD (Roads) Assam Recruitment For Graduate Engineers(civil) 2017
- 2 Click Here to Join Assam’s Fastest Growing Facebook Group For Latest Job Updates
PWD (Roads) Assam Recruitment For Graduate Engineers(civil) -Applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates having domicile residence certificate of Assam & possessing requisite qualifications as indicated herein below to work in PWD(Roads), Assam for engagement on purely contractual basis if and when necessary (for a period of 11 (eleven) months only) as Graduate Engineers(civil) (Temporary) in different Road divisions under PWD(roads), Assam. Candidates have to apply in prescribed application form as per Annexure-III. The last data of receipt of application is 14.12.2017. Short listed candidates on the basis of marks obtained in the final year of Degree Examination in Civil Engineering will be called for interview.
PWD (Roads) Assam Recruitment For Graduate Engineers(civil) Post Details:
Name of the Post: Graduate Engineer (Civil) (Temporary)
No. of Posts: 200
- B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering from recognized institute/ University approved by the AICTE/ UGC.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 60% marks in the final Engineering Degree Examination.
- For SC and ST candidates minimum marks required is 50%.
Maximum Age: 43 Years (Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in respect of SC/ ST candidates)
Remuneration: Rs.35, 000/- Per month
PWD (Roads) Assam Recruitment For Graduate Engineers(civil) Important Points:
- Application Form and detail information for interview will be published in APWD Website https://www.apwd.in and will be put in the Notice Board of the Office of the Director, Assam Road Research & Training Institute, PWRD, Fatasil Ambari, Guwahati-781025.
- No personnel contact will be made to the candidates regarding the interview.
- The undersigned reserved the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons thereof.