Junior Assistant Recruitment at Deputy Director T&C Planning, Dhemaji
- 1 Junior Assistant Recruitment at Deputy Director T&C Planning, Dhemaji
- 2 Important Links:
Junior Assistant Recruitment at Deputy Director T&C Planning, Dhemaji -Applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates. who are citizens of India as defined in the Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and having Registration in Employment Exchange in the Slate of Assam, in the prescribed Standard form of Application in Part IX of the Assam Gazette for filling up the following vacancy in the Office of the Deputy Director, Town and Country Planning Dhemaji on direct recruitment basis.
Junior Assistant Recruitment at Deputy Director T&C Planning, Dhemaji Post Details:
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
Number of Post: 01
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Government.
- The candidate must possess computer skills for handling data and text on computer.
Pay Scale: Pay of PB-2 Rs. 14,000/- to 49,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5, 6000/- + Other Allowances as admissible as per Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Age: 21-43 Years of age as on 01.01.2017
Junior Assistant Recruitment at Deputy Director T&C Planning, Dhemaji Application Fee:
a) For General Category Rs. 250.00 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) only.
b) For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Category Rs.150.00 (Rupees One Hundred Fifty) only
c) Candidate having BPL Certificate: Nil
Application fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0070- Other Administrative Services-60- Other Services-800- Other Receipts.”
Junior Assistant Recruitment at Deputy Director T&C Planning, Dhemaji Important Points:
1) Candidate who are already in Service should apply through proper channel.
2) The age will be calculated as on 01 01.2017. On the basis of the Matriculation/ HSLC Admit HSLC Pass Certificate issued by recognized Board/ Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof.
3) The Application in presented form must be accompanied with the following:-
- Self attested Copies of all Certificates, Marks sheet regarding Educational and other qualification, Age, Caste, BPL, Employment Exchange Registration Card and Original Treasury Challan copy.
- 3 (three) copies of recent self attested passport size photograph.
- Oneself addressed envelope of size (10 inch x 4.5 inch) affixing a postal stamp of Rs.5/-
- The name of the Post applied for and Caste Category should be clearly written on the top of the Envelope containing the Application Form.
4) The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a written test (primarily objective type) comprising o General awareness. English test of reasoning, Arithmetic, Computer basics etc. when called for Successful shorted candidates in the written test will be called for a Computer Practical Test detail of which will be communicated in due course of time
5) No TA/ DA will be admissible for attending the Written Test Computer Test.
6) The appointee will be governed by the Contributory New Pension Rules 2005 introduced by the Govt of Assam
7) The duly filled up application from should reach on the Deputy Director. Town and Country Planning, District Office- Dhemaji, Sukapha Nagar, Pahukari Path. Dhemaji 787057 on or before 08.01.2018 on weekdays.
8) Incomplete Applications and Applications received after the scheduled date will not be accepted. The undersigned shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
9) Selection Committee has the light to accept or reject the candidature of any applicant alter proper scrutiny of the testimonials.
10) Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a candidate.