IASST Guwahati Project Scientist Recruitment 2017
IASST Guwahati Project Scientist Recruitment – IASST is one of the finest research station in North- East India. The institute was taken over in March, 2009 by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt of India as one of its autonomous R&D institute. Applications are invited from candidates for a position of Project Scientist under project “Coating of Bell metal by plasma process” at Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST), Guwahati.
IASST Guwahati Project Scientist Recruitment Post Details:
Name of the Post: Project Scientist
Essential Qualifications :M.Sc. in Physics/Materials Science/Instrumentation.
Desirable Qualification : One/two years research experience.
Fellowship :Rs. 20,000.00 (Twenty thousand) only
Project Period : One year
Age limit: Not more than 28 years as on 01 -01 -2018
IASST Guwahati Project Scientist Recruitment how to apply and Important Points:
- Interested candidate should apply by sending the application either email or as hard copy in the prescribed format to the Registrar, IASST, Paschim Boragaon, Garchuk, Guwahati-781035, Assam, E-mail: email@example.com.
- within fifteen days of publication of the advertisement. Selected candidate will be intimated later on.
- The candidate should bring their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidate for appearing the interview.
- Detail of application format will be available at IASST website : www.iasst.gov.in