Deputy Commissioner Sivsagar Recruitment For Junior Assistant
- 1 Deputy Commissioner Sivsagar Recruitment For Junior Assistant
- 1.1 Deputy Commissioner Sivsagar Recruitment For Junior Assistant Post Details:
- 1.2 Deputy Commissioner Sivsagar Recruitment For Junior Assistant Important Points:
- 1.3 Deputy Commissioner Sivsagar Recruitment For Junior Assistant Important Links:
- 2 Click Here to Join Assam’s Fastest Growing Facebook Group For Latest Job Updates
Deputy Commissioner Sivsagar Recruitment For Junior Assistant -Applications are invited in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX from the citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up of the following posts of Junior Assistant under the Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Sivasagar in the Pay Bands & Grade Pay with other allowances as admissible under Rule as shown below.
Deputy Commissioner Sivsagar Recruitment For Junior Assistant Post Details:
Name of Posts: Junior Assistant
Number of Posts: 3 [ST(P)=1, ST(H)=2 (1 post Reserved for women & 1 Post Reserved for PWD)]
Pay Scale: Pay Band (II) (Rs. 14000/- to Rs. 49000/-) of GP Rs. 6200/- p.m.
Age: Age limit not lower than 18 years and not exceeding 43 years as on 01.01.2018 for relaxation of age for SC/ST candidates as per existing Rules will be admissible.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed Degree Examination in any discipline from Govt. or Govt. recognized University or any examination declared equivalent thereto with skill in computer especially in Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics. Concept of Database, Internet & e-mail etc. Aggregate marks obtained in computer proficiency test will be considered for selection.
Deputy Commissioner Sivsagar Recruitment For Junior Assistant Important Points:
- Mandatory particulars to be enclosed with the application are HSLC Admit Card, Pass Certificate & Mark sheet, HSSLC pass Certificate & Mark sheet and Degree Passed Certificate and Mark sheet , PRC, Caste Certificate, Employment Exchange Registration Card, a Diploma (Both English & Assamese) with minimum 6(six) in computer application/ knowledge from a Govt. recognized institute, Certificate of PWD issued by competent authority etc.
- Candidates applying for the post of Junior Assistant will have to appear in a written test of 150 marks comprising General English(75 marks), General Knowledge(50 marks) and Quantitative Aptitude(25 marks). Further they will undergo another tests of Knowledge of Computer (Theory) (50 marks). Language skills in Assamese/ Bengali/Bodo/Alternative English (50 marks) & Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) (50 marks) as well.
- Treasury Challan for an amount of Rs.150/- should be deposited only in the H/A “0070-60800-0000-000- 00-00-XP-V-GA”, 4 (four) copies of recent passport size photograph on front side with name of applicant and address of the applicant written on the rear side and 1 (one) of which will have to be pasted on appropriate position of the application.
- All the documents should duly be self-attested.
- candidates already In Government service should apply through proper channel.
- A selection Committee shall be constituted to select the candidates for the post of Jr. Candidature of candidates is provisional and the Committee has the right to accept or reject the candidature of any candidates at any.stage of recruitment after proper scrutiny of the documents/ testimonials etc.
- The selected candidates for appointment shall have to give an undertaking that they will abide by the New Pension Scheme of Govt. of Assam before issue of appointment letters.
- While considering for appointment, other claims under different Rules and the Govt. instructions as well as cases -covered by Hon’ble High Court etc. would be placed before the Selection Committee as per Law. The onus for making various claims as above lies upon the applicant who shall submit the same along with applications. Documents relating to various claims have to submitted directly to the Deputy Commissioner, Sivasagar physically on or before the last date of tests (either interview or written test & for proficiency whichever is later).
- Candidates will be called for the written test and other Practical & Theory tests after scrutiny of the applications received through SMS. Hence all the candidates should in put their own/ father’s/mother’s mobile phone numbers in the application form properly. Besides the calling letters will also be issued through Post as well. However, if any bonafide candidate does not receive the call letter before the written test/oral test/interview, they shall collect the same from the Recruitment Counter. DC’s Office. Sivasagar. No admission to any examination Center would be permitted without production of call letter issued by competent authority pasted with attested photograph of the applicant.
- The last date for submission of application is fixed on 12.01.2018. Incomplete and incorrect applications will be rejected.
- The applications should be sent to the following address through Post or by hand super subscribing the post applied for on top of the envelope. The address of recipient is office of the Deputy Commissioner, Sivasagar District, P.O. Sivasagar, Pin-785640. Assam.
- Applications received after the last date fixed for submission of application will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
Deputy Commissioner Sivsagar Recruitment For Junior Assistant Important Links: