Commissionerate of Labour Junior Assistants Recruitment
- 1 Commissionerate of Labour Junior Assistants Recruitment
- 2 Commissionerate of Labour Junior Assistants Recruitment Important Links:
- 3 Click Here to Join Assam’s Fastest Growing Facebook Group For Latest Job Updates
Commissionerate of Labour Junior Assistants Recruitment -Applications are invited from intending eligible candidates who are citizen of India for filling up the post of 13(thirteen) Nos. of Junior Assistants (Grade-III) under the Commissionerate of Labour. Assam in the scale pay of Pay Band 2 of Rs.14000-49000 Grade Pay of Rs. 5600 (Revised) plus other allowances admissible under Rules:-
Commissionerate of Labour Junior Assistants Recruitment Post Details:
Name of Post: Jr. Assistant (Grade-III)
Number of Post: 13 (UR-10, OBC/MOBC-3)
- Graduate in any stream from a recognized University as per Amended Rules of Assam Directorate Establishment (Ministerial) Service (Amendment) Rules. 2016.
- The candidates must possess Computer Skills from a recognized institute for handling data and text on Computer as per Amended Rules of Assam Directorate Establishment (Ministerial) Service (Amendment) Rules. 2016.
Pay Scale: Pay Band 2 of Rs.14000-49000
Age: 18 – 43 years of age as on 01.01.2018.
Application Fees: Candidates have to deposit a fee of Rs 200.00 for Unreserved Category and Rs. 100.00 in case of reserved category through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0070 Other Administrative Service” in favour of Labor Commissioner, Assam.
Commissionerate of Labour Junior Assistants Recruitment How to Apply
The candidates must submit their application in the given format which may also be downloaded from the departmental website http://labourcommissioner.assam.gov.in Application must be accompanied by the following documents.
- Original copy of Treasury Challan.
- Self certified copies of certificates/ diploma etc in support of their Educational qualification.
- 2 (two) copies of sett attested and affix 1(one) copy photo in the application form of recent passport size photographs must be enclosed with the application.
- 1 (one) self addressed envelope of 5 cm X 11 cm size affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- only.
Commissionerate of Labour Junior Assistants Recruitment Terms & conditions
- Caste/Tribes Certificate issued by the competent authority must be enclosed by the reserved category of candidates. Person with disabilities (PWD) have to enclose Certificate of Disability issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates already in service must apply through proper channel.
- Candidates will have to appear in a written test and skilled test .There will be no oral
- Newly appointed candidates have to submit an undertaking that they will abide by the New Pension Rules.
- Incomplete / defective/invalid application will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason thereof and no application will be entertained after the scheduled date and time.
- Candidates should submit their complete application either by post or deposit in the DROP BOX in the Office of the Labour Commissioner, Assam, Gopinathnagar, Guwahati-16 during office hours within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Commissionerate of Labour Junior Assistants Recruitment Important Links: