Admission of Paramedical Courses , Apply Before 10th November 2017
Admission of Paramedical Courses Notice -Applications are invited from candidates seeking admission into Paramedical courses in the Institutes namely Institute of Paramedical Science, Guwahati/ Institute of Paramedical Science. Dibrugarh/ Institute of Paramedical Science, Silchar/ Institute of Paramedical Science, Jorhat and Institute of Paramedical Science, Barpeta for the session 2017 in prescribed forms which will be available in this office website from 2nd November, 2017 to 9th November, 2017.
Admission of Paramedical Courses Required Documents:
Attested Copies of the Following Documents are to be enclosed along with the Application Forms:
(i) Passport size photograph pasted on the form in the space provided, attested by a Gazetted officer.
(ii) Admit Card of H.S.L.C. Examination (For Age proof).
(Hi) Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of H.S.S.L.C. or equivalent Examination.
- Caste Certificate (Wherever applicable).
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Assam.
- Certificate in support of quota applied for (Wherever applicable).
- Unemployed Family Quota Certificate recently issued by local MLA (if applicable).
Admission of Paramedical Courses Eligibleity Criteria:
- Be a citizen of India.
- Be a Permanent Resident of Assam and must furnish a Certificate to this effect.
- The provision of Permanent Resident Certificate shall not be applicable to the Sons/ Daughters of the employees of the Govt. of Assam.
- The minimum qualification for selection of the candidates is H.S.S.L.C. (Sc.) (10+2) or equivalent with Physics. Chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 45% marks In case of General Candidates and 40% for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
- Age: Student have to be in the age limit of 17.24 years on 31st December of 2017. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC/ MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
Admission of Paramedical Courses Important Points and Post Details:
- Applicants must submit the filled up Application forms with the required documents as mentioned above at Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati/ Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh/Silchar Medical College, Silchar/ Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat/ F.A.A. Medical College, Barpeta/ Tezpur Medical College, Tezpur (Whichever is convenient) on or before 10th November, 2017.
- No application will be entertained after the last date of submission of application form (i.e. 10th November. 2017). Application should be put inside an envelop and there should be specifically written as “Application for Paramedical Courses“.
- Selection of candidates for the course and the Institutes will be made Category-wise as per merit (% in PCB) by the process of counseling to be held later on which will be notified through newspaper and official website of the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam.
The following Quota / Reservation of seats shall be applicable.
(i) OBC/MOBC – 15%, (k) S.C. – 7%, (iii) ST(P) – 10%, (iv) ST(H) – 5%,
(v) Sons/ Daughters of Socially, Economically and Educationally backward classes ordinarily residing in areas covered by the Assam State Char Development Authority – 3%, (vi) TGL/Ex-TGL – 3%, (vii) Unemployed Family quota – 7% & (viii) Physically Handicapped – 3%.
AVAILABILITY OF COURSE & NO. OF SEATS:
|Name of the Course||
No. of seats
|1.||Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)||160|
|2.||Diploma in Medical Radiographic Technology (DMRT)||34|
|3.||Diploma in Cardiac Care Technology (DCCT)||13|
|4.||Diploma in Physiotherapy (OPT)||38|
|5.||Diploma in ICU Technology||32|
|6.||Diploma In Physician’s Assistant Course||24|
|7.||Diploma in Emergency and First Aid||10|
|8.||Diploma in OT Technology (OT + Anaesthesia + Endoscopy)||18|
|9.||Diploma in Dialysis Technician Course||3|
Any further notification regarding admission into paramedical courses for the session 2017 will also be available in the official website of the Director of Medical Education.
Admission of Paramedical Courses Important Links: