Directorate of Audit Assam Recruitment For Junior Assistant (Dist. Level)
- 1 Directorate of Audit Assam Recruitment For Junior Assistant (Dist. Level)
Directorate of Audit Assam Recruitment For Junior Assistant -Application are invited from intending and eligible candidates, who are citizens of India and having registration no. in employment exchange in the state of Assam as defined in the Articles 5 to B of the constitution of India in the prescribed Standard Form of Application as given in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette, for filling up the following vacancies in the post of Junior Assistant( Dist. Level) under the Directorate of Audit (Local Fund), Assam Guwahati-6 at district level in the state and carrying the following pay band plus grade pay with other allowances as admissible under rules.
Directorate of Audit Assam Recruitment Post Details:
Name of Post: Junior Assistant(Dist. Level)
Number of Posts: 22
Pay: PB-2, Rs. 14,000/- to 49,000/- plus 5,600 GP.
- Passed Degree Examination In any discipline from Govt. recognised University as required by Govt.
- Desirable: The candidates must possess a minimum 6(six) months Diplomat Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized institute.
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 43 years as on 1st January, 2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates. In case of Servicemen age limit Is relaxable by 2 years Relaxation of age as per existing rules.
- For General candidates= Rs. 250/-(Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) Only.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates= Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred Fifty) Only
- candidates having BPL certificate= NIL
Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0070- Other Administrative Services-60-other services-800-other receipts”.
Directorate of Audit Assam Recruitment For Junior Assistant Important Points:
- The Reservation for women & physically Handicapped as per didsting Govt. rules.
- Required Testimonials to be attached with the Application and to be duly attested: The applicants should submit their application along with photocopies of all testimonials duly attested regarding qualification, age, caste, employment exchange registration card, Caste certificate (in case of reserved category candidates), Disability Certificate On case of Person with Disabilities) issued by competent authority, Original Treasury Challan, copy of BPL certificate In case of candidates of BPL families and two recent passport size photograph of the candidate with his /her signature at the top. The self addressed envelope of 10 x 4.5 alibiing postal stamp of Rs.5/- must be enclosed with the application.
- Last Date: Applications should reach the undersigned on or before 06.11.2017. Any application received after the date as well as. any incomplete application shall not be entertained. Government servants should apply through proper channel.
- The undersigned shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a written test. Those candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for Computer test on dates to notified later, and they will have to appear in such Computer test at their own expenses.
- Candidates should dearly mention the post applied for In bold letter on top of the envelope containing the application. Canvassing directly or Indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
- The decision of the undersigned as to the eligibility or other wise of a candidate for admission to the examination shall be final.
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the Written Test/ Computer Practical Test.
Directorate of Audit Assam Recruitment For Junior Assistant Important Links: