DC Office Darrang Recruitment of Junior Assistant for the office of Deputy Commissioner Darrang, Mangaldai.
DC Office Darrang Recruitment -In pursuance of Govt. Letter No GAG(B) 257/2017/16 Dated : 2nd June, 2017, online applications are invited from the intending candidates who are Citizens of India as defined In Articles 5 to B of the Constitution of India for filling up of the following posts, which are lying vacant under the amalgamated establishment of Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang, Mangaldai. Online Form may be filled up w.e.f 10th October, 2017 to midnight of 31st October, 2017 at www.dcdarrangrecruitment.in. No applications will be accepted after expiry of the given time as the link will be disabled.
DC Office Darrang Recruitment Post Details:
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14000/- to 49000/- GP-6200/- (PB-2) per months plus other allowances admissible as per rules.
Number of Posts: 12(UR-4, OBC- 2, ST(H)- 2, ST(P)- 2, PWD- 2)
- The candidates must have passed Degree Examination in any discipline from a recognized University or any examination as declared equivalent thereto.
- The candidate must have possessed a minimum 6 months Diploma in Computer Applications/ knowledge from an Institute recognized by the Govt.
Name of Establishment: The Deputy Commissioner Darrang, Mangaldai.
Age : As per O.M. No. ABP-06-2016-04 dated 03.03.2016 candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 43 years of age as on 01.01.2017. The upper age is relaxable by 5 years In case SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities and 3 years in case of OBC/ MOBC. The age limits of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of Birth Certificate/ Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Application Fees :
- For General Category candidates, Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty) only.
- For ST/ SC/ OBC Category Candidates, Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only. Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0070-60-800-0000-000-00-00-XP-V-GA”
DC Office Darrang Recruitment How to Apply :
- Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through Online Mode only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
- Instructions for filling up prescribed online form will be available in website www.dcdarrang.recruitment.in
- Before applying online, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided In the above website.
- Candidates are required to upload latest Passport size photograph, Admit Card/ Certificate of Matric/ HSLC examination, Certificate & Marksheet of Graduation, Scanned Signature, No Objection Certificate (for those already employed). Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates). Disability Certificate (in case of PWD) Issued by competent authority, and the copy of Tresury Challan. No other document i.e. hard copy of the online application form registration slip & Treasury Challan etc. are required to be sent to this office.
- After the Written Test the successful candidates will have to bring all original testimonials i.e. Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificate, Computer Proficiency Certificate. Marksheets etc. along with Original Treasury Challan for document verification, when called for.
- Since the applications are submitted online, the question of submission of applications through proper channel in case of the candidates already employed becomes redundant. However. such candidate shall obtain No Objection Certificate (NOC) from appropriate appointing authorities to appear in the said examination.
- The selected candidates will have to submit an Undertaking to the Appropriate Authority that they will abide by New Pension Rules of the Govt. Issued vide Finance Department’s Letter No. BW-303-Pt-II/1 dated 25.01.2005.
- All appointments will be made after police verification as per procedure.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the Written Test/ Computer proficiency test (practical).
DC Office Darrang Recruitment Important Points:
Procedure for Selection :
The applicants for the post of Junior Assistant whose application is found in order will be called for Objective Type Written Test examination comprising of the following subjects.
|Knowledge of Computer (Theory)||50|
|Language Skills in Assamese/ Bodo/ Bengali/ Alternative English||50|
|Computer Proficiency Test (Practical)||50|
- Candidates shall have to exercise their choice of language i.e. either Assamese/ Bodo/ Bengali/ Alternative English at the time of submission of application itself and the choice once exercised shall be final.
- The date & venue of the written test will be notified later on through news papers and Darrang District website (www.darrang.gov.in). Those candidates who qualify in the Written Test will be called for Computer Skill Test.
- CANDIDATES SHOULD BE WELL VERSED IN STATE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE.
- CANVASSING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE OF THE CANDIDATE.
- NO MANUAL APPLICATION FORM WILL BE ACCEPTED
DC Office Darrang Recruitment Important Links: