CISF Constable/Tradesmen Recruitment 2017, Last Date: 20.11.2017
CISF Constable/Tradesmen Recruitment 2017 -Online applications are invited from Male Indian citizens for filling up the following temporary posts of CONSTABLE (TRADESMEN) in the Central Industrial Security Force in the trade of Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter,. Plumber, Sweeper and Washerman in the Level 3 of pay matrix 21,700/- to 69,100/- (Old pay band-I Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time. On their appointment, they will be governed under CISF Act and Rules as well as Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the force from time to time. On appointment they shall be entitled for the pensionary benefits as per the “New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” applicable for the new entrants to the Central Government Services with effect from 01-01-2004.
CISF Constable/Tradesmen Recruitment 2017 Post Details:
|Name of post||Category -wise Nos of vacancies||Total No of
|Name of the Post||Total No of vacancies|
CISF Constable/Tradesmen Recruitment 2017 Important Points:
05 years for SC/ST candidates,Candidates fulfilling the following eligibility conditions while submission of online application will be considered. Age (as on 01.08.2017) between 18 to 23 years for direct candidates for all trades, relaxable upto
- 03 years for OBC candidates.
- 05 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st December 1989.
- 5 Years to the children and dependents of victims killed in 1984 riots and communal riots of 2002 in Gujrat.
- For Government Servant including departmental personnel: The upper age limit is relaxable (upto 40 years for General and OBC, 45 years for SC/ST) in case of departmental candidates, provided they should have rendered minimum 03 (three) years continuous service, completed their probation period satisfactorily, maintained a punishment free record and have minimum annual grading of above “Average” during the entire service.
- Ex-Servicemen – 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.
For Direct Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Mali,Mason, Painter, Plumber & Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper).
For Ex-SM Matriculation or equivalent or Army 1st class or equivalent of Air Force & Navy.
- For General, SC and OBC candidates (a) Height-170 Cms (b) Chest-80-85 cms.
- Relaxed standards (Gen, SC & OBC)- Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh and Ladhakh regions of J&K subject to production of prescribed format (a) Height-165 Cms (b) Chest – 78-83 Cms.
- All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe (a) Height -162.5 Cms, (b) Chest-76-81 Cms.
How to apply:-
The application must be submitted through ONLINE mode to the concerned DIsG. The facilities of submitting online application is available on CISF website https://cisfrectt.in. The detailed instructions for filling online application are available on the website.
The candidate submitting their online applications should pay the fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) through State Bank Challan or net banking /Credit/Debit card of any bank. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
For complete details of the notification, applicants should go through the advertisement /notification in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar dated 14.10.2017 and at CISF website i.e. https://cisfrectt.in Applicants should read and understand all the information carefully before applying for the post.
CLOSING DATE: Closing date of submission of online application is 20.11.2017.
CISF Constable/Tradesmen Recruitment 2017 Important Links: