Junior Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2017 at DC Office Dhubri
Junior Accounts Assistant Recruitment -Applications are invited from the intending candidate for filling up the following Sanctioned vacant post are in the office of the Treasury office. Dhubri Treasury Establishment The application must be submitted in the standard form of application must be published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX along with the supporting document of Educational Qualification and other testimonials etc.
Junior Accounts Assistant Recruitment Post Details:
|SI. No.||Name of the post to be filled up||Category of post reservation||Educational Qualification||Scale of Pay|
|1||Junior Account Assistant 8 (Eight) Nos.||SC-1, OBC/MOBC-1 PWD-1, UR-5 Women=33% in each category||(a) Candidate shall be a graduate from University or to be deemed University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act-1956.
(b) One year Diploma in Computer Application from Govt. Registered Institution.
|14000/- to 49000/- Plus GP. 7,400/-|
|2||Grade-IV (Peon) 1 (One) No.||UR-1||Minimum Qualification shall be read up to Class-VIII||12,000/- 37,500/- Plus GP-3,900/-|
Junior Accounts Assistant Recruitment Important Points:
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India
- Caste/Tribe Certificate issued by the Competent Authority must be accompanied with the application.
- Age: Minimum 18(eighteen) years and Maximum 38(Thirty eight) years for General Candidate and 5 Years relaxation for SC, ST(P) and ST(H) Candidate as on 01/01/2017 Age proof of supporting documents must be submitted along with the application.
- Candidate already in Service should apply through proper Channel.
- Candidate for the post of Jr. Acct. Asstt will have to appear in written examination comprising General English, General Mathematics and General Knowledge of 100 marks each subject. Qualifying candidates will have to appear in computer test.
- Candidate for the post of Grade- IV (peon) will have to appear In oral interview.
- The selected Candidate will have to submit an undertaking to appointing authority that they will abode by the New pension scheme rule of the Govt. vide Finance Deptt. letter NO-BW/3/03/Pt-I/1 dtd. 25/01/2005,
- Application must be accompanied with the following:
- Self-attested copies of certificate’ diploma etc in support of the Educational qualification must be accompanied with the application
- 3 (Three) copies of recent passport size photograph duty sett attested must be enclosed with the application The name of the candidates must be written on the reverse of Photograph.
- 1 lone) self addressed envelope of 5cm X 11cm size affixing postal stamp of Rs. 10/- must be enclosed
- Name of the post applied for must be written on the top of the envelope
- Calling letters will be dispatched by post.
- Copy of Physical Disability Certificate. wherever applicable issued by the competent authority.
- Copy of employment Exchange registration card must be accompanied with the application.
- Incomplete /defective/Invalid application will be summarily rejected and no application will be entertained after the schedule date and time.
- The appointment shall be made after keeping the consideration of reservation of vacancies for SC,ST(P). ST(H) PWD and women as per Govt. guideline.
- Complete application must be submitted to: The Assistant Director, District Employment Exchange, Dhubri, PO & Dist: Dhubri, Assam Pin-783301.
- Mobile number of the Candidate must be written on the top of the application form
- Canvasing directly or indirectly shall Disqualify a Candidate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The Last date for submission of application on or before 16th Sept, 2017 upto 5.00pm.