Jorhat Medical College and Hospital Recruitment of Dental Technician, Technician (OT), Technician for Animal Operation Room/ Laboratory Technician (Animal)
- 1 Jorhat Medical College and Hospital Recruitment of Dental Technician, Technician (OT), Technician for Animal Operation Room/ Laboratory Technician (Animal)
Jorhat Medical College and Hospital Recruitment -Online applications are invited for the following posts as shown below under the establishment of the Principal-cum-Chief Superintendent, Jorhat Medical College & Hospital, Jorhat which will be available at the official web site of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam (www.dmeassam.gov.in) from 19.09.2017 to 07 10.2017 till midnight.
Jorhat Medical College and Hospital Recruitment Post Details:
|Name of Post
|Minimum educational qualification
|Scale of Pay||Total No. of Vacant
|1||Dental Technician||HSSLC (Sc) or equivalent with 2 years Diploma in Dental Technician Course from Govt recognized institute||14,000/- 49,000/- + GP 6,200/-||
|2||Technician (OT)||HSSLC (Sc) or equivalent with Diploma In OT Technician Course from Govt. recognized institute
|14,000/- 49,000/- + GP 6,200/-||
OBC/ MOBC: 1
|3||Technician for Animal Operation Room/ Laboratory Technician (Animal)
|HSSLC or equivalent with Diploma i n Animal Operation or its equivalent from Govt. recognized Institute||14,000/- 49,000/- + GP 5,600/-||
Jorhat Medical College and Hospital Recruitment Important Points:
Reservation: Reservation of posts for woman candidate and physically handicapped candidates will be as per prevailing Govt. rules.
Age: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 43 years as on 01.01.2017.The upper age limit in relaxable by 5 years for SC. STP, STH Candidates only.
Fees: The application fee of Rs. 250/- ( Rupees Two hundred fifty ) only for General Category Candidates and Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/ SC/ ST(P)& ST(H) category candidates which will have to be paid through net banking/credit card/debit card while submitting the online application form.
No fee is required for BPL candidate and they are required to upload their BPL certificate from the competent authority for such exemption of fee along with the application.
Terms & Conditions:
- Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online Application Forms available at the official web site of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam (www.dmeassam.gov.in ).
- The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted:
- 2 (two) Copies of recent passport size colour photograph duly self attested.
- HSLC admit card or birth certificate for age proof.
- All marks sheets and pass certificate
- Caste certificate (where applicable)
- Permanent residentship certificate
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate, Certificate of training, experience, Extra Curricular etc.
- Detailed list of eligible candidates for each post along with the details of written test shall be notified in due course of the lime and shall be displayed in the website of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam www.dmeassam.gov.in. The date of uploading in the website shall be published in the local newspaper for information of the eligible candidates
Jorhat Medical College and Hospital Recruitment Important Links: