GMCH Recruitment of Medical Record Technician and Assistant Physiotherapist
GMCH Recruitment -In continuation to the earlier advertisement No. Janasanyog. 8677/15. Dated 20.10.2015 and in partial modification, Online applications are invited for the following posts as shown below under the establishment of the Superintendent. Gauhati Medical College Hospital, Guwahati-32 which will be available at the official website of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam (www.dmeassam.gov.in) from 19.09.2017 to 07.10.2017 till midnight.
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Scale of Pay||Total No. of Vacant Post||
|1||Medical Record Technician||HSSLC passed with Biology & Computer Knowledge. Preference will be given to candidate having training in Medical Record Technician Training in Govt. Hospital/Medical College||14,000/- 19,000/- + GP 6,200/-||
|UR-1 SC-1 OBC-1|
|2||Assistant Physiotherapist||Degree/ Diploma of Physiotherapy from Govt. recognized Institute||14,000/- 49,000/- + GP 6,800||
Reservation: Reservation of posts for woman candidate and physically handicapped candidates will be as per prevailing Govt. rules.
Age: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 43 years as on 01.01.2017. The upper age limit in relaxable by 5 years for SC, ST(P), ST(H) Candidates only.
GMCH Recruitment Application Fees:
The application fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty) only for General Category Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/ MOBC/SC/ ST(P) & ST(H) category candidates with will have of be pad through net banking/ credit card/ debit card while submitting the online application form. No fee is required for BPL candidate and they are required to upload their BPL certificate from the competent authority for such exemption of fee along with the application.
GMCH Recruitment Important Points:
- Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online Application Forms available at the official website of Directorate of Medical Education. Assam (www.dmeassam.gov.in).
- The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted.
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size colour photograph duly self attested.
- HSLC admit card or birth certificate for age proof.
- All marks sheets and pass certificate.
- Caste Certificate (where applicable)
- Permanent residentship certificate
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate. Certificate of training experience Extra Curricular etc.
Detailed list of eligible candidates for each post along with the details of written test shall be notified in due course of the time and shall be displayed in the website. The date of uploading in the website shall be published in the local newspaper for information of the eligible candidates.
GMCH Recruitment Important Links: