DC Office Udalguri Recruitment 2017
DC Office Udalguri Recruitment -UPE-2/2010/Voll-II/51: In pursuance of the approval of the General Administration Department. Govt. of Assam, Dispur, Guwahati-6 vide letter No- GAG (B) 351/2013/09 dated 11.09.2017, applications are invited in Standard form of Application in Part -IX from the Intending candidates on or before 10.10.2017 who are citizen of India for recruitment to the below mentioned posts, in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Udalguri in the usual pay band with Grade Pay mentioned against the post and other allowances as admissible
DC Office Udalguri Recruitment Post Details:
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
Number of Posts: 03
Pay: 14, 000/- -49, 000/-(Grade Pay 5,600/-)
30% reservation for women will be filled up as per Assam Woman (Reservation of vacancies in Service and Posts) Rules, 2005. Reservation for person with disability will be covered by OM No. ABP 144/95/110 dated 05.11.2011.
How to Apply:Candidates who are in Govt. Service should submit their application through proper channel.
The applicant must be Graduate from a recognized University with basic knowledge of computer like MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point Presentation etc.
Age:Age should not be more than 38 years and not less than 18 years as on 01.01.2017. Provided that in the case of candidates belonging to special categories, the upper age limit shall be subject to such relaxation as may be made by Government from time to time.
DC Office Udalguri Recruitment Important Points:
- The name of the applicant mist be registered in any Employment Exchange and detail of registration is to be quoted at,the appropriate column of the application form.
- The application should be addressed to the Deputy Commissioner. Udalguri, P.O-Udalguri, PIN 784509. District-Udalguri. Assam and the envelope containing the application should be superscribed mentioning the name of the post applied for. A self addressed envelope affixing postage stamp worth Rs. 5.00/-, 3 (three) copies recent colour Pass Port size photographs, self attested copies of all educational/other testimonials are to be enclosed along with the application.
- The written test will consist of General English, Essay writing, precis writing, drafting and general knowledge.
- The successful candidates of written test will be called for Type writing and Computer proficiency. The date for test of proficiency in Type writing and Computer shall be advertised and call letters will be sent to successful candidates of written test.
- Venue for written test and computer test will be notified through website udalguri.gov.in and by affixing in Notice Board of D.C’s Office Udalguri and communicated to the applicant by post.
- List of candidates for written test will be notified by affixing list on Notice board of the D.C’s Office Udalguri and the website udalguri.gov.in and separate call letter will be issued also in this respect.
- List of candidate called for the Interview will be notified by affixing list on Notice board of D.C’s Office, Udalguri and the Website.
- No T.A and D.A will be admissible for attending for the written test and computer test.
- The appointees will be governed by the Contributory New Pension introduced by the Govt of Assam.
- Canvassing directly or Indirectly will disqualify a candidate.
DC Office Udalguri Recruitment Important links: