Computer Instructor Recruitment at Director of Secondary Education Assam, Total 3052 Vacancies.
Computer Instructor Recruitment at Director of Secondary Education -Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of “Computer Instructor” under the said scheme as per the following eligibility criteria. The schemes will be implemented in those schools which were included in RGCLP & ICT programme and where there are at least three computer sets in working conditions. The service of the computer instructor will be of part-time and contractual nature. The remuneration will be Rs. 10,000/- per month. The selected candidates will have to sign an agreement with the SMDC of the school for 3(three) years.
The Government of Assam is going to implement ICT enabled teaching- learning facilities towards initiating a comprehensive Computer Education programme in the Govt./ Provincialised High Schools/ H.S. Schools/ High/ Senior Madrassa /Sr. Secondary Schools/Arabic Colleges and Local Body Schools under the Scheme “Dr. Banikanta Kakoti Computer Literacy Programme”.
Computer Instructor Recruitment at Director of Secondary Education Post Details:
No. of Posts : 3052
The required qualification of part-time ICT instructor:
- Graduate from a recognized university_and minimum one year diploma in computer Science or Computer Application from a university/institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
Graduate degree in Computer Science for computer application from a recognized university.
2. The age of the candidate should not be more than 43 years for General Caste while SC/ST/OBC shout not be more than 48 years as on the date of advertisement.
3. The Reservation Rules for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/Physically Challenged/women reservation etc has to be followed as per prevailing rules and regulations.
4. The certificate issued by the AMTRON and the Vendor for continuous working of 5(five) years will have to be submitted alongwith the application. Candidate should submit their online application to the DSE,Assam through the official website of the RMSA, Assam at www.rmsaassam.in.
5. The last date of application is the 15th October/2017.
Computer Instructor Recruitment at Director of Secondary Education Important Points:
- Online application forms will be available in the website at www.rmsaassam.in
- For information on Part-time Computer Instructor candidates may please contact all the Inspector of Schools Offices in their district and their RMSA Cells, State Mission Director RMSA office and DDSE, Assam incharge Planning Cell 0/o the Director of Secondary Education Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19 during office hours on all working days.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and a resident of the State of Assam.
Computer Instructor Recruitment at Director of Secondary Education Important Dates:
- Opening of Online Application Form 25.09.2017
- Last date of submission of Online Application form 15.10.2017
Candidates are advised to apply early in order to avoid last minute rush.
Computer Instructor Recruitment at Director of Secondary Education Important Links: