Airports Authority of India Recruitment For Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil), Junior Executive (Engineering- Electrical), Junior Executive (Electronics)
- 1 Airports Authority of India Recruitment For Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil), Junior Executive (Engineering- Electrical), Junior Executive (Electronics)
- 1.1 Airports Authority of India Recruitment Post Details:
- 1.2 Airports Authority of India Recruitment Required Qualification:
- 1.3 Airports Authority of India Recruitment Important instructions:
- 1.4 Airports Authority of India Recruitment Important Date:
- 1.5 Airports Authority of India Recruitment Important Links:
Airports Authority of India Recruitment -Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category – I Status.
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates possessing valid GATE-2016 Marks through AAI’s website: www.aai.aero for posts to be filled as per details given below:
Airports Authority of India Recruitment Post Details:
Name of the Posts
No. of Vacancies & Reservation
|1||Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil)||
|2||Junior Executive (Engineering- Electrical)||
|3||Junior Executive (Electronics)||
*(NCL) = (Non-Creamy Layer)
** Includes 2 vacancies for PWD (1-OH-One leg, 1-HH-partially deaf)
- The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at sole discretion of AAI.
- Only Indian Nationals fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply for the above posts.
- Vacancies reserved for OBC (NCL) category are available to OBC candidates belonging to Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) only as per the Govt. of India Guidelines.
- SC/ST Certificate:- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category shall have to submit the Caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of document verification.
- OBC Certificate: The candidates applying against vacancies reserved for OBCs should note that they have to produce a valid caste certificate at the time of document verification in support of their belonging to OBC community in the Central list of OBC, issued by the Government of India, in the prescribed format for this purpose so as to prove that they do not belong to “Creamy Layer” of the OBCs. A declaration shall also be submitted by the candidate before his/her appointment that he/she does not belong to the Creamy Layer of OBC. OBC Non Creamy Layer Certificate for admission to educational purposes will not be considered. OBC certificate to be issued by the Competent Authority and should be recent, within 06 months.
- The SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificate issued should either be in Hindi or English. Any Variation in the caste name will not be accepted.
Airports Authority of India Recruitment Required Qualification:
|Name of Post||Essential Qualification||
GATE Branch/ GATE Code
|1.||Junior Executive (Engineering Civil)||Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60%marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016.||Civil /CE|
|2.||Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical)||Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016.||Electrical/EE|
|3.||Junior Executive (Electronics)||Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60%marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India and having valid GATE Marks for the year 2016.||Electronics and Communication /EC|
Airports Authority of India Recruitment Scale of Pay(Rs.16400-3%-40500 (E-1) Emoluments):
In addition to Basic Pay, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 46% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, uniform allowance etc., are admissible as per AAI rules. The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 7.2 lakhs approximately for the post of Junior Executive respectively. The Pay package is due for revision as per DPE guidelines under the 3rd PRC .
Airports Authority of India Recruitment Important instructions:
- The essential qualifications acquired through distance learning/part time or equivalent qualifications such AMIE/Certificate etc. shall not be considered.
- Where a specialization is required in the qualifying degree in the essential qualification, candidate is required to submit a certificate from the University/Institution with a clear mention of their specialization in the qualifying degree.
- In the case of Integrated Master’s Degree in Engineering, candidate will have to produce a certificate at the time of document verification in support of possession of Graduate degree and statement of marks in Engineering issued by the University/Institution.
- Candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application. Where percentage of marks is not awarded by the University but only CGPA/OGPA/DGPA/CPI etc.is awarded, the same shall be converted into percentage in terms of conversion norms of University in this regard. Candidate will have to produce the equivalence certificate/document issued by the University evidencing equivalent percentage of marks, when called for document verification.
- Round off %age will not be acceptable under any circumstances for consideration for appointment i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
- Only the candidates with qualifying GATE Marks on GATE Score Card will be eligible to apply for the post of Junior Executive (Engineering – Civil/Electrical) and Junior Executive (Electronics).
- The date of declaration of result / issuance of Mark Sheet shall be deemed to be date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- No experience is essential to apply for the above posts.
Airports Authority of India Recruitment Application Fee:
Application Fee of Rs.300/- (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions given on main instruction page of the on-line applications:
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
- Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:- (a) His/her educational qualification details with percentage of marks/GATE Score Card etc., as per eligibility criteria. (b) His/her personal details. (c) His/her Caste/Category Certificate (for SC/OBC-NCL Candidates). (d) His/her Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman Candidates. (e) His/her scanned photograph and signature (as per dimensions given below). (f) Any other details/documents required relating to eligibility criteria.
Airports Authority of India Recruitment Important Date:
Opening Date for On-Line Applications: 18.09.2017
Last Date for On-Line Applications: 17.10.2017
Airports Authority of India Recruitment Important Links: